Lying Lunar Farm & WinStone Farm | The Swedes & Show Results

• Sweet little Bee <3

• interesting angles and colors! Also the horse's conformation and coat are just stunning!

• PR Committee

Love the soft yellow glow in your photos! Beeman got an awesome update!

• He is an absolute gorgeous boy ... or man! A real gentleman! I can see why he's on of your favourites :heart:

• One of my faves as well but I can't wait to see Overture's pics though 😀😀

• Beautiful pictures!

• Ooh what a chunky and pretty boy, the picture of him in the field of poppies is just so pretty. The colors of them really compliment him <3

• Development Committee

Thank you all for the kind words. :heart:

What? Another post in just a few days? Black magic!
    But no really, coming back with a new graphics card and a less laggy game has made a serious difference in terms of my motivation!
    alt text
    For the past week or so, I've been playing in different worlds trying to find a location I wanted for Wystwood...I've finally found one I really enjoy. Since finding a world, I've started working on a small facility to house smaller discipline horses, along with a few endurance Arabians. Though it is not close to being ready to really show off, I took a small "preview" of a little area outside one of the stalls.
    alt text

I also took some shots of a few horses in the world, and on the property I'll be using for Wystwood!
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• It's absolutely stunning, holy wow! It feels so warm! Like, the kinda warm where you're sweating your ass off haha! and good lord Adalgiso is insaneee, what a horse!

• Wow! That Dun is beautiful! <3

• @Octavia-Ryland said in Wystwood Farm & WinStone Farm | Barn preview & pons!:

What? Another post in just a few days? Black magic!
    But no really, coming back with a new graphics card and a less laggy game has made a serious difference in terms of my motivation!

I can feel this so much :top: This really has so much impact on the motivation you have for sims and equus! But I'm glad that so much motivation of you came back, because your facilities in the background already look amazing and the horses are just too lovely! Especially that knabstrup pon is soo cute :heart:

• Development Committee

Thank you everyone :heart: :kiss:

So....since my last post, I've decided I'm not loving Wystwood anymore and decided I wanted a change; to bring back an old idea I had started last year. A pony farm and club! I'm not sure how many will remember when I had Birdie Bee Farm last year, with a focus on Welsh Mountain Ponies, but I'm bringing that idea back under a new name; Lying Lunar Farm. We don't have a breed focus, but rather a rider focus. We'll be focusing on training young riders and let families book trips to ride horses! Boarders will also be welcome when facilities are finished and ready. Everything is still very much a WIP and some things (colors mainly) have changed since taking these shots, but I wanted to include them anyway.
    alt text

This is a small barn I'm building and decorating to possibly auction off, unless I fall in love with it :see_no_evil:
    alt text

We also got some new horses recently! Unsurprisingly, they're WPW/ART beans, but who's keeping track :joy:
    ART Akaroa, Bay Splash Pintabian Mare
    alt text
    WPW Sakhr, Black Sabino Arabian Stallion
    alt text
    WPW Ataraxia, Gray Arabian Mare
    alt text

I also worked on some breeding requests recently, along with an accidental bean :see_no_evil:
    Lunar's Mayar, Bay Rabicano Arabian Stallion for @Eric-Sobeck
    alt text
    Lunar's Lucine, Bay Arabian Mare for @Breanna-Fahnestock
    alt text
    And because I wasn't paying attention when creating those horses, the accidental bean I didn't have the heart to delete....Lunar's Mahina, Flaxen Chestnut Arabian Mare for...myself? I may end up selling this lady.
    alt text

My favorite WinStone stallion of all time has officially retired with 207 points, Wise Dan! To celebrate his racing retirement and his step into the breeding shed, he received a much needed update!
    alt text

And lastly, we entered Maggie's grading show with WRNGS Reckoning's Muse, a Black Rabicano Gulastra Sabino Arabian mare from @Dimitri-Dane! This lady holds a special place in my heart, as she's my dream Arabian :heart_eyes:
    alt text

Next update will be the new leases we have! I've been venturing into leases a bit more lately, and while I don't have the files for all of them, I'll show off the ones I have files for!

• your horses are so beautiful! They look so soft! Though Wise Dan really stood out amongst all of them to me, ngl

• Wise Dan is such a cutie <3 Also I love your Flaxen bean and Lunar's Lucine face marking is got to be one of my fav face markings I have seen!! :heart_exclamation:

• Development Committee

@Marquis-Moulin @Kira-Kita Thank you both :heart: Dan has a very special place in my heart, as I followed the real Wise Dan throughout his whole racing career into retirement :two_hearts:

alt text
    Dazzle - Oh Wonder
    Lunar's Dazzle Me, Palomino Sabino German Sport Horse Stallion and his rider, Naomi Huxley
    alt text

• I love this photo! Dazzle's coat is so dreamy <3 <3

• Development Committee

@Kira-Kita Thank you :heart:

Header
    It's no surprise I'm a sucker for color and Thoroughbreds, so when the chance to add some new babies to my roster, I jump. Meet the two newest fillies to join WinStone Farm!
    Kalanchoe, Seal Bay Overo Filly
    I don't have many overo Thoroughbreds, and had a marking lying around so thought, why not toss it on a cute TB? Thus Kala was born!

FOC Fly Away, Sooty Palomino Pinto Filly from @Catriona-O-connolly
    Thoroughbreds may not come in Tobiano patterns realistically, but good god I fell in love with this girl when I saw her!

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• HOW I am just lost for words with how beautiful your updates always are :cry: both girls are the cutest little munchkins, they look so cute together too, in a weird way they're like opposites

• @Octavia-Ryland Wow! These two girls are gorgeous! I'm in love!! <3

• Competition Committee

Coloured Thoroughbreds are the best Thoroughbreds :heartbeat:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.