Lying Lunar Farm & WinStone Farm | The Swedes & Show Results

• I love this photo! Dazzle's coat is so dreamy <3 <3

• Development Committee

@Kira-Kita Thank you :heart:

Header
    It's no surprise I'm a sucker for color and Thoroughbreds, so when the chance to add some new babies to my roster, I jump. Meet the two newest fillies to join WinStone Farm!
    Kalanchoe, Seal Bay Overo Filly
    I don't have many overo Thoroughbreds, and had a marking lying around so thought, why not toss it on a cute TB? Thus Kala was born!

FOC Fly Away, Sooty Palomino Pinto Filly from @Catriona-O-connolly
    Thoroughbreds may not come in Tobiano patterns realistically, but good god I fell in love with this girl when I saw her!

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• HOW I am just lost for words with how beautiful your updates always are :cry: both girls are the cutest little munchkins, they look so cute together too, in a weird way they're like opposites

• @Octavia-Ryland Wow! These two girls are gorgeous! I'm in love!! <3

• Competition Committee

Coloured Thoroughbreds are the best Thoroughbreds :heartbeat:

• Awhhh she looks so cute in your game. And my bad I was really sure tbs could be registered as tobiano but completely messed that up :laughing: I'm really glad you still like her and I love seeing her in her new home!

• Development Committee

Replies:
    @Marquis-Moulin Thank you so much! I've been struggling to really love my game, but I'm slowly getting there again :heart:
    @Cheyenne-Cavender @Rena-Cort Thank you ladies! I'm a sucker for colored TBs and these two are perfect additions to my team! :two_hearts:
    @Catriona-O-connolly Honestly, don't even worry about it because I'm totally in love with her regardless! She's one of the cutest TBs I've ever had the pleasure of owning and I can't wait to see how she does on the track :heartpulse: :heart_eyes:

So...I don't have a lease update yet, still in the works! But I do have some challenge and show entries to post here!

The random theme challenge has honestly been a ton of fun, I get to pull some lesser shown horses out of the pin and just have fun with them, along with my newer horses!
    alt text
    ART Akaroa and Nicol Gärtner

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    I have to admit, I'm a sucker for a WRNGS horse, and Sparks is just a perfect horse all around. He's a stunning dunalino Mangalarga Marchador stallion I recently purchased from @Dimitri-Dane and I'm completely obsessed with him!

alt text
    alt text
    I'm not completely in love with this entry, but honestly I'm just excited to branch out and do things I've never done before. The revive of picture shows is so excited and I can't wait to keep entering them!

• Your game lighting is just goals, dear. Amazing photos as per usual :heart:
    Also, your new MM stallion is jaw dropping (as most WRNGS horses, duh) - I'm excited to see what you are doing together and hopefully have another MM addicted around soon ;)

• Lovely photos as always <3 I love those beach photos, the tans and blues with the sorta of pink hazy overlay is to die for! Love your show entry too! WRNGS Reckoning's Muse looks go good!!

• Competition Committee

I swear I want to hang the second photo of Sparks and Natasha on my wall <3

• Your game and horses look absolutely stunning! :0 I will for sure be stalking this blog. (;

• PR Committee

Ugh I love your game's lighting so much! I'm so jealous of the soft peachy colors, your entry looks good! I like the angle and the posing. Good luck!

• I'm not sure how you do it, but you manage to make all of your pictures look so real and warm, like I was actually there on the beach with them. Also, I absolutely love Fly Away, she has such a sweet face. :two_hearts:

• PR Committee

I have absolutely nothing new to say but like everyone else, I adore how soft your game looks; from the cute beach entries to the hunter picture, they all look so great and I honestly just want to reach through my screen and give Sparks lots of hugs and carrots :hugging:

• Development Committee

Replies:
    @Fernanda-Luchetta Thank you! :heart: I've gotta admit, MMs are looking better and better these days and I have a feeling I will most definitely be getting another one :see_no_evil:
    @Marquis-Moulin Well thank you! :heart: I've been playing with my reshade settings lately and loved how soft it turned out for the beach shots, plus I had great models for it too! I wasn't too sure about the hunter entry, but it turned out better than I thought it would!
    @Rena-Cort @Hannah-Smiths Thank you! :heart:
    @Danielle-Maddox @Clementine-Laake @Callixta-Rosella Thank you all! I kind of want to take more beach pictures honestly! But I also want to toss everyone into a landscape of red and orange trees and soft warm lighting!

alt text
    So...yet again, a few new horses are joining the Lying Lunar team :see_no_evil:
    Meet our newest horses!
    GEC Avalon, a small bay Swedish warmblood stallion (to be gelded soon!)
    alt text
    Bambi HX, a seal bay Swedish Warmblood mare from @Elaine-Rose
    alt text
    Lunar's Muraco, a gray Swedish warmblood gelding, who hold a special place for LL; he only has one eye but he doesn't let that stop him from having fun with his job!
    alt text
    alt text

We also have some show news...We entered WRNGS Reckoning's Muse in the first affiliated show and she placed 2nd! We're incredibly proud of this little lady and her rider!
    alt text

• Ok but why did I miss so many of your gorgeous updates? So so many beauties and such neat and lovely editing! :heart:

• Too many beautiful horses for my eyesight :heart_eyes_cat: Avalon has a very sweet look!

• Competition Committee

Okay, Muraco may be the cutest lil' grey I've ever seen :heartbeat:

• Development Committee

First of all, why haven't I seen these gorgeous posts before now? I love your pictures and horses; they are gorgeous, all of them. Next up I just wanted to say that Bambi is drop dead gorgeous and I'm so envious. And Muraco is so soft and smooth, I love him too! I'd steal him any second honestly. I'd write a whole book about how much I like them, but I'll spare you for it.

And congratulations to you and your girl with 2nd place in the hunter show, so well earned! She is gorgeous and those ribbons do look really good on her. I also have to say that I'm obsessed with your cute signature, it looks so personal and sweet the heart surely gives it an extra personal touch to it as well! Okay, I just love your blog. :sparkles:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.