[ENDED] FWEC Small Downsizing Sale

• alt text
    • You can not change horse's name, prefix, discipline, mane/tail colour, coat and figure,
    • I would prefer to sell my horse(s) to active home. Having blog is always welcome!
    • If you would like to sell horse in the future, let me know about it. Maybe I will rebuy him,
    • My horses are not breeding machines. Please, keep this in mind,
    • I am not making my own markings and mostly I do not remember what exactly I used when I was creating a horse. If you lost something, try to replace it by something similar:) If the problem is bigger, write to me.
    • If you want to add your own marking, first ask me for permission.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alt text
    alt text

Sigma's Andromeda
    Foundation
    1st Generation | Trakehner | 10 yo | Liver Chestnut | Eventing (141 points, gives and receives +3 Bonus Points) & Dressage (98 points, gives and receives +2 Bonus Points)
    MAIN SITE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alt text
    alt text

FWEC Zericichanne
    PCRA Dragon x RDEC Zephira
    3rd Generation | Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) | 10.5 yo | Grey (from Chestnut) | Show Jumping (100 points, gives +3 Bonus Points, receives +19)
    MAIN SITE

STARTING BIDS:
    ANDROMEDA- $12.000
    ZERICICHANNE- $13.000*
    Minimal bid is $1.000

Highest bids:
    ANDROMEDA- SB (by Cristyne Westwood)
    ZERICICHANNE- SB (by Borja Domecq)

• SB -Masterpiece :heartbeat:

• I would buy back Masterpiece, since he's half PCRA, but he's already got a bid on him, so I'll let him go to a good home <3
    I'll place a bid on FWEC Persona though :blush:

• @Judith-Montgomery said in [ENDS 24h ALB] FWEC Small Downsizing Sale:

I would buy back Masterpiece, since he's half PCRA, but he's already got a bid on him, so I'll let him go to a good home <3
    I'll place a bid on FWEC Persona though :blush:

I thought you won't like to take him back, since you created a new stable and liquidated PCRA. Sorry about that. :)

• Masterpiece has been sold to @Isabella-Khrazenzia, congratulations! Please, PM me :D

I also added one more horse for sale!

• And Persona goes to @Judith-Montgomery, congrats! The same with you, please contact me.

• SB - Andromeda :heart_eyes:

• SB - Zericichanne :heart:

• So, this is the end! It was a quick auction haha :D
    Andromeda has been sold to @Cristyne-Westwood and Zericichanne is now yours, @Borja-Domecq. Congratulations ladies! Please, contact me asap.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.