[ENDED]Birdie Bee Farm Dispersal | 3 Welsh Ponies

• Development Committee

alt text

With a heavy heart, I must announce that Birdie Bee Farm will be closing its doors, at least for now. My heart just isn't in Welsh Ponies anymore, so I'd like to find homes for our remaining few. While unregistered and clean slates, they do come with main site profiles and suggested disciplines. Those who requested imports will still receive them, but after that, my service will close.

General Rules

• Do not alter the ponies to the point they are unrecognizable. You may add/remove/adjust shade/shine and detail markings to suit your game.
    • Stallions may be gelded.
    • I don't require you to inform me before selling, but it's appreciated.
    • Do not put up for download or use the pony/it's coat as a base for another pony/horse.
    • Enjoy your new pony!

alt text

Meet Clover, a gentle and sweet stallion that acts more like a gelding. He's quite the speedy little guy and would suit Pony Eventing or Pony Show Jumping. He'll take care of the kiddo on his back, no matter who it is.
    #33475 12.0hh, Black (Ee aa) Stallion Pony Eventing or Pony Show Jumping

alt text

alt text

Mosaic is a bit of a wild card, but definitely not dangerous to whoever is on his back. This guy has always been special and a favorite of the Birdie Bee kids due to his cheeky personality. He would be best suited for Pony Eventing.
    #33474 11.3hh, Bay Roan (Ee Aa nRn) Stallion Pony Eventing

alt text

alt text

Lastly, we offer Hope. Ideal for the first time riders, along with advanced riders. She would be best suited for Pony Dressage, Gymkhana, or even just a lesson pony.
    #33476 11.3hh, Bay (Ee Aa) Mare Pony Dressage, Gymkhana or Lesson Pony

alt text

Starting Bid for each pony: $3,000

Minimum Increase: $1,000
    Autobuy is available upon request IF a bid is not placed. DM to request an autobuy purchase.
    Pony Highest Bid Member
    Birdie's Clover $3,000 Kayla Greyson
    Birdie's Mosaic $3,000 Sophie Oak
    Birdie's Hope $3,000 Lidija Rotherford

• SB on Hope :heart_decoration:

• Sb on mosaic :)

• Development Committee

Both accepted :heart:

• SB on Clover! ☘️

• Development Committee

Accepted! :heart:

• Development Committee

This auction has ended. Congratulations to the new owners!

Birdie's Clover - @Kayla-Greyson ($3,000)
    Birdie's Mosaic - @Sophie-Oak ($3,000)
    Birdie's Hope - @Lidija-Rotherford ($3,000)

:bee: Please send over the payments and let me know where to send the files! :bird:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.