⚓️ ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀ ʀɪᴅɢᴇ ᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛʀɪᴀɴ╎11.7╎An Autumn Lesson

• Woah Phoebe is absolutely stunning! She has such a soft and kind eye! Is that edited or that is what it actually looks like in game?!? She is absolutely stunning. And I love your facilities! Would love to see more! :-)

• genietitle
    genie
    〈 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕖 〉

Got this handsome man from @Nikki-Calvaria's random breed imports, and boy is he a looker! Genie is quite the gentleman and enjoys being pampered. When it comes to being in the pasture around other horses he's the low man on the totem pole so he much prefers the company of humans where he can get all pretty in pink and given all the peppermints he could ask for.

@Michelle-Frohman Aside from her eye and some seams from the pose, shes all unedited

• Banned

I love everything about your stables, and the way you set your blog up is lovely. I keep staring at those little circular previews of your barn :eyes:

I really love genie, his colour is beautiful <3

• adelaidetitle
    adelaide
    〈 𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕕𝕖 〉

This girl is rather gentle and calm, not much phases her and she prefers to be left alone. She's the type of horse who prefers one rider and one rider only and can be distrusting of unknown people handling and riding her. Once she comes around to you and gets to know you she'll put her best foot forward and will jump anything you point her at. Adelaide isn't one to enjoy a lot of pampering and likes to get stuff done to go back to her stall where she can be by herself.

@Molly-Marston Thank you! I'll be doing a mini facility tour soon ;)

• Wow! What a stunner!

• boudewijntitle
    boudewijn
    〈 𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕨𝕚𝕛𝕟 〉

A rather cheeky horse this boy is, he's quite mischievous and knows all the tricks of the trade, leave him in the cross ties too long and you'll find him in the feed room munching away. This sneaky boy needs extra security on his stall or he's going to be sightseeing while you're gone. When he's not being Houdini he's can be a huge cuddle bug.

• I love the presentation of your blog, it's so clean and modern. And your horses are stunners! I think Phoebe is my favourite, but it's hard to pick. Genie is also very handsome and Adelaide is so elegant.

• ligeiatitle
    ligeia
    〈 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕖𝕚𝕒 〉

This absolutely stunning girl was a Christmas import from @Jasmine-Wilkinson and I could not be happier with what I got. Ligeia is a super sweet and easygoing horse, and she's the perfect horse to teach a kid to go over crossrails or to canter for the first time. She's definitely the barn favourite and loves being around the kids who give her one too many treats.

• kambititle
    mabi
    〈 𝕜𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕚 〉

I got this pretty little lady from my secret santa, @Sophie-Oak. Phoebe and Kambi are like two peas in a pod and they often prefer the company of each other rather than other horses. She's a social and pretty playful girl who will play with just about any toy you give her. You can easily spot Kambi out in the pasture frolicking around with her friends.

• She's beautiful :)

• Such a gorgeous girl :)

• greysonfamily
    KaylaG
    〈 𝕜𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕪𝕤𝕠𝕟 〉

Kayla was born in Oregon and has lived there her whole life. Kayla grew up around horses her entire life and spent every summer at her grandparents farm known as Twin Bay Ranch. She started her riding career as an Equitation rider and showed all over the West Coast and showed in Medal finals. Kayla's parents took over once her grandparents couldn't look after the place and soon they started expanding the facility more. Eventually Kayla was handed down the facility and started her own business, renaming the facility "Anchor Ridge Equestrian", after her successful Equitation horse's name, 'Anchor Ridge'.

ChaseG
    〈 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕪𝕤𝕠𝕟 〉

Chase Greyson was born and raised in Washington. Chase started his horse career when he got a summer job cleaning stalls and soon became an apprentice farrier. He eventually started to ride under a successful Show Jumper located in Northern Oregon, and soon started competing along the West Coast ranging from show jumping to eventing, and branching out to other disciplines to experience. Chase met Kayla during a horse award banquet in Oregon and had now been married for 4 years.

RoseG
    〈 𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕪𝕤𝕠𝕟 〉

Rose was adopted by Kayla and Chase when she was 12, and immediately fell into a love for horses. She spent her days riding ponies in the hunter and equitation ring until Kayla and Chase imported a Belgian Warmblood, Ligeia S, for Rose's 13th birthday. Rose and Ligeia now show in Junior Hunters and Junior Equitation. Rose is determined to be a big EQ rider and the top Hunter Rider along the West Coast and focuses her time on her riding and school.

• my oh my Kayla!

First of all i want to move in. Your faculties are so neat and spacious and have such a lovely look and feel to them, and i admire all the work you put into you stable :heart_exclamation:

Secondly Ligeia looks stunning in your game :heart: she was a favorite of mine and im so happy shes doing her best with you :kissing_heart:

And your sims are stunning :cry: :heartbeat:

• Your facilities looks great! I love the tack room & the indoorarena omg! This is so great ❤️

• I love this :heart_eyes: Your facilities are gorgeous and so are your staff and horses!

• 🇨​🇭​🇦​🇸​🇪​ 🇬​🇷​🇪​🇾​🇸​🇴​🇳​ & 🇦​🇷​🇪​🇶​ 🇦​🇩​🇪​🇱​🇦​🇮​🇩​🇪​
    adelaidepuissance

Different picture than what I actually entered with, but the other one didn't fit my blog so ofc I had to do a quick edit for one that did :information_desk_person_tone2:. Addy pulled through in the 1.80 to place 3rd! :tada:

@Jasmine-Wilkinson Thank you! :heart: She's definitely a favourite of mine
    @Mira-Green Thanks! They all took more time to decorate and build than I'd like to believe :sweat_smile:
    @Dawn-Austen Thank youu!

• gasp! what GORGEOUS photo taking!

• Turnerfamily
    AmandaT
    〈 𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕣 〉

Amanda Turner was born in Idaho and moved to Oregon in her early 20's with her 2 Arabians. Amanda was taken under Kayla's wing as an assistant trainer after moving facilities. Amanda's main focus is training young horses and primarily rides Dressage, as well as showing her two Rrabians, Kambi and Phoebe. Amanda hopes to go to champions with Phoebe and become an assistant vet in the future.

DaveT
    〈 𝕕𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕣 〉

Dave married Amanda 10 years ago, he should've known it was a mistake to marry a horse girl. He doesn't really care for horses but he continues to support her and occasionally takes a leisurely trail ride with her and their sons.

Twins
    〈 𝕛𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕣 〉&〈 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕣 〉

Jackson is the more rowdy one of the two, he finds going fast and jumping big the best. He looks up to Alexander and Chase when it comes to riding, and tends to think that bigger and faster is more important than taking time and going at your own pace.
    Dustin much prefers keeping most of his ponies hooves on the ground at all times. He's not much of a daredevil and focuses on a more 'casual' riding style rather than being the best of the best.

@Siri-Kane Thank you! Kinda wishing I entered that one instead but oh well

• Snow
    〈 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕖𝕚𝕒 & 𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖 〉

u·ni·ty

1. the state of forming a complete and pleasing whole, especially in an artistic context.

there's nothing quite like a snowy morning. the world is quiet, white-covered ground, the pale blue sky, everything comes together to create something picturesque and serene.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.