⚓️ ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀ ʀɪᴅɢᴇ ᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛʀɪᴀɴ╎11.7╎An Autumn Lesson

• ᴅɪsᴄɪᴘʟɪɴᴇ ᴄʟᴜʙ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
    rosalie

Kayla did some schooling with Rosalie for some tuning up before getting into regular work with Rose. The 'Rose team' hope to be doing more consistent work together and coursing confidently

• Such a lovely photo, the pretty pink flowers compliment her so well <3

• Looks really good!

• whaaaaaaaaaaaa what a beautiful picture! I love it!

• No word for that picture but stunning! :drooling_face: just amazing :heart:

• prideentry

pride challenge entry
    I'm actually kinda happy with how this came out given the pre-planning i gave it. negative thought went into this. I've been seeing a lot of holi powder videos and pictures going around so I decided to give it a go with a little bit of :rainbow: 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑒 :rainbow: flair.

also ahhh thank you all ! i'm terrible at replying but thank you for the love and support !! :sparkling_heart:

• Lovely entry, definitely stood out! :gay_pride_flag:

• this entry sorta mesmerized me :astonished: the editing is so beautiful! (though the clean up seems like hell, that poor grey coat)

• I loved your entry! Really breath taking <3

• Competition Committee

the cutest lil' prideapple :rainbow: :pineapple:

• pineytitle
    Pineapple
    〈 𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕝𝕖 〉

So if you've been active on Slack you've definitely seen this little grey girl! Little Princess Pineapple needed a proper introduction to everyone since I haven't been the best at updating blogs :pineapple: She's based off my real life TB (more specifically off track) who dabbles in Jumping and dressage. On here she does Show Jumping and Show Hunters! She's a very special girl to me so I'm very much hoping she'll make some regular appearances in here... if I'm not lazy with pictures.

Sorry for the late thank-yous but:
    @Alexander-Westerberg Thank you! That's exactly what I was aiming for :smile:
    @Marquis-Moulin Thank you! Surprisingly holi powder isn't too hard to clean off the greys, it's just like chalk that can brush off.. or you can leave it on for a colourful horse!
    @Kira-Kita Thank you so much :heartbeat:
    @Rena-Cort lil Piney appreciates the compliment :two_hearts: :horse:

• I love her ! and you know it lol XD shes really a elegant pretty mare, irl and sims to <3 love the photo as it really captures that :blush:

• wisdomtitle
    Secret
    〈 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 〉

Little delayed on introducing this cutie but she's now getting a intro post of her own! Secret is a young and inquisitive Belgian Warmblood who is still enjoying the fun life of being a youngster. She's been lightly started in training and is a proper young lady with great manners! We're already seeing so much natural talent in this little girl!

• She looks like a cute flamingo! <3

a crisp and foggy morning training session

featuring boru, alex, rosalie, rose, chase

• Beautiful photography style! I really like the horse :heart:

• Is that Rosie again? :D

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.