⚓️ ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀ ʀɪᴅɢᴇ ᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛʀɪᴀɴ╎11.7╎An Autumn Lesson

• Such a lovely photo, the pretty pink flowers compliment her so well <3

• Looks really good!

• whaaaaaaaaaaaa what a beautiful picture! I love it!

• No word for that picture but stunning! :drooling_face: just amazing :heart:

• prideentry

pride challenge entry
    I'm actually kinda happy with how this came out given the pre-planning i gave it. negative thought went into this. I've been seeing a lot of holi powder videos and pictures going around so I decided to give it a go with a little bit of :rainbow: 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑒 :rainbow: flair.

also ahhh thank you all ! i'm terrible at replying but thank you for the love and support !! :sparkling_heart:

• Lovely entry, definitely stood out! :gay_pride_flag:

• this entry sorta mesmerized me :astonished: the editing is so beautiful! (though the clean up seems like hell, that poor grey coat)

• I loved your entry! Really breath taking <3

• Competition Committee

the cutest lil' prideapple :rainbow: :pineapple:

• pineytitle
    Pineapple
    〈 𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕝𝕖 〉

So if you've been active on Slack you've definitely seen this little grey girl! Little Princess Pineapple needed a proper introduction to everyone since I haven't been the best at updating blogs :pineapple: She's based off my real life TB (more specifically off track) who dabbles in Jumping and dressage. On here she does Show Jumping and Show Hunters! She's a very special girl to me so I'm very much hoping she'll make some regular appearances in here... if I'm not lazy with pictures.

Sorry for the late thank-yous but:
    @Alexander-Westerberg Thank you! That's exactly what I was aiming for :smile:
    @Marquis-Moulin Thank you! Surprisingly holi powder isn't too hard to clean off the greys, it's just like chalk that can brush off.. or you can leave it on for a colourful horse!
    @Kira-Kita Thank you so much :heartbeat:
    @Rena-Cort lil Piney appreciates the compliment :two_hearts: :horse:

• I love her ! and you know it lol XD shes really a elegant pretty mare, irl and sims to <3 love the photo as it really captures that :blush:

• wisdomtitle
    Secret
    〈 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 〉

Little delayed on introducing this cutie but she's now getting a intro post of her own! Secret is a young and inquisitive Belgian Warmblood who is still enjoying the fun life of being a youngster. She's been lightly started in training and is a proper young lady with great manners! We're already seeing so much natural talent in this little girl!

• She looks like a cute flamingo! <3

a crisp and foggy morning training session

featuring boru, alex, rosalie, rose, chase

• Beautiful photography style! I really like the horse :heart:

• Is that Rosie again? :D

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.