⚓️ ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀ ʀɪᴅɢᴇ ᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛʀɪᴀɴ╎5.18╎Another new Pony!

• ᴄʜᴀsᴇ & ɢᴇɴɪᴇ | ᴋᴀʏʟᴀ & ʙᴏᴜᴅᴇᴡɪᴊɴ
    sunsetgallop

It's not very often Kayla and Chase get free time away from the bustle of lessons, training and keeping everyone in their barn alive and mostly sane.. but the week was slow and the barn hands had it easy that evening so they did an impromptu hack out in the foothills along the coast.

• AHH omg, this is gorgeous. I'm totally in love with that big pink sky, I swear this is what my dreams look like; beautiful galloping horses in equally beautiful scenery.. :heart: the atmosphere is great, I really love that sunsety kinda day's end relaxed mood :ok_hand_tone1:

• oh :clap: my :clap: gosh :clap: I am absolutely in love with your whole blog, I love your facilities and your horses so much! Stunning seriously, I wish i'd seen this sooner

• clovertitle
    Clover
    〈 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 〉

So I might've completely forgot to make an intro post for this chunky monkey when I bought him um.. 4.. ish months ago(?) from @Octavia-Ryland so here he is ! This little firecracker dabbles in pony eventing and eating unlimited carrots and treats. His tiny human, Jackson, has big goals for him and Clover and is determined to be the best!

@Eowyn-Vance @Marquis-Moulin Ahh thank you both !! <3

• I've officially deemed him the cutest pon :sparkles:

• Development Committee

Clover! :heart_eyes: Special boy looks so happy in his home. So happy he found such a lovely home and his very own tiny human! :heart:

• ᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ɢʀᴇʏsᴏɴ & ᴀʀᴇǫ ʙᴏᴜᴅᴇᴡɪᴊɴ
    ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ◦ 𝟷sᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
    boudekayla

ᴀᴍᴀɴᴅᴀ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇʀ & ʀᴏᴇɴ's ᴋᴀᴍʙʀɪᴀ
    ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ◦ 𝟸ɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
    boudekayla

2/3 of the equines and riders from the Falsterbo Dressage. Bodie and Kambi did amazing in their first level classes! Bodie has been a superstar at his leg yields and Kambi was super relaxed in her stretchy trot circle. Meanwhile Phoebe and Amanda had a 'disagreement' in their class which resulted them in being 2nd to last, which was out of the ordinary for them both.

• Ohh I LOVE the vibe of these photos!

• PR Committee

I'm really terrible at remembering to leave comments but I've been visiting this blog for a while now to admire all the pretty pixels. Your sims (going back to the Turner family post) all look so great and detailed, and I really like the bright background behind them too. Clover looks adorable, he certainly looks like a little carrot hunting monster, he's adorable :kissing: and your dressage entries turned out wonderful, I'm always a fan of gloom and rain, but I can't stop admiring that pretty chestnut either :heart_eyes:

• I adore your Groningen horses! :heart_eyes: Also you take really amazing photos, the angles are perfect!

• smiggytitle
    Smiggy
    〈 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕟 〉

Recently added a new pony to the collection, Smiggens S! Bought this adorable grey boy from @Jasmine-Wilkinson as a new Pony Jumper! This little quirky guy is ready to jump up the leaderboards and ready to steal hearts along the way.

@Ivan-Kanerva Thank you! @Callixta-Rosella And I'm terrible to reply to comments :sweat_smile: but thank you!! Detail is such a huge thing for me so I'm glad everyone notices it and I'm not insanely picky for no reason. @Kira-Kita Thank you! Love seeing others enjoy how great Groningens are!

• He is such a charming little man. I know he will strive and do well in his new home and I hope he does his new owner proud, he has a lot of potential, lil Smiggy man :heart:

• He's beautiful and he has such an intelligent expression!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.