Equus 2019 Donation Drive - Creators!

• Administrators

Hey Equus Creators!
    Our bills are due soon, so it's time for a donation drive before too long! We try to make donation drives worthwhile for members so everyone gets little something special when we reach our benchmarks, and thats where you come in, creators!

If you have a few treats left over from christmas, or if you've got some cool ideas in the works, please consider using them to help Equus by letting us release them as donation gifts. Credit for gifts goes 100% to the creator, and everyone in the community will get access to all the gifts whether or not they donated (so no paywall at all). All money raised goes to our webhosting bills, so it's for a good cause.
    We're hoping to get the drive up and running on the 1st of March, so you have time to turn those fantastic plans into amazing gifts!

If you have any further questions or would like to share a gift, please DM me or email elsiespectre@gmail.com

Thanks in advance xxx
    ~Elsie

• Administrators

I'm late! (I'm always late...) It's past the 1st of March!

If you've made any shiny presents for the donation drive, please send them in here!

Here

(so we can keep everything in one place)

Thank you so much,
    Elsie

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.