Sam Jadirea's Shop | *Open* | Working Equitation Arena | 16 February 2019

• Services

Requests and Custom Services are currently CLOSED.

• Reserved

Reserved for other items as needed

• Mountain Trail Banner
    Outdoor Mountain Trail Lot

About a year ago I posted some pictures in my blog of my mountain trail horses and the lot I use for competition pictures. Now that I've got somewhere to host files, I've made this lot available for everyone.

There is some custom content needed. I don't include this in the download file, but there is a shopping list in the zip file so you can find it easily. Some of the pictures are from my game so might show some store content. This has been removed from the download file and replaced with standard content, so the lots might appear slightly different in your game, mainly in tree types.

I think we have a combined show coming up for Mountain Trail so it seems like good timing that I can post this now. Enjoy!

Installation Instructions

Package file: The lot comes as a package file. Extract this from the zip and place it in your Library folder. Start your game and the lot can be found in the community lots section of your lot bin.

Sims3pack file: Ensure any other required custom content has been installed. Extract the .sims3pack file from the zip and place it in your game's Downloads folder. Start the Launcher and install from the Downloads tab.

If you have difficulty getting the lot to work, please let me know either here or via Slack.

Download
    package
    or
    sims3pack

Update history

3/2/19 ~ no need to re-download if it is already working for you.

• added a .simspack version as separate download
    • added installation instructions to zip
    • corrected some outdated links in the required CC list

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Omg Iooooove you <3 It look very nice and I will tested with my horses :3

• I haven't done this in a while and I forgot to post install instructions. Sorry!

The lot comes as a package file, and should be placed in your Library folder. You should not need to install it via the Launcher (this avoids unwanted cc being installed alongside it).

I've just been made aware that packages don't work for all people, so I'll try to put together a sims3pack version in the next day or two. If you have any trouble with my content please let me know either here or via Slack and I'll try to help you out.

• This is such a lovely detailed lot! Makes me consider getting me a new mountain trail horse!

• Administrators

Thrilled to see a discipline which desperately needs some love getting such a gorgeous lot! This will come in handy for so many people wanting to try new breeds and sports :heart:

• A sims3pack file is now available. See second post for link.

@Kayla-Greyson said in Sam Jadirea's Shop | *Open* | Mountain Trail Lot | 2 February 2019:

This is such a lovely detailed lot! Makes me consider getting me a new mountain trail horse!

Thanks Kayla :) It would be great if this inspired you and to see more people in the discipline. It's great fun taking pictures for this sport, there's so many creative things to do with it.

@Juliet-Foster said in Sam Jadirea's Shop | *Open* | Mountain Trail Lot | 2 February 2019:

Omg Iooooove you <3 It look very nice and I will tested with my horses :3

Thank you Juliet, I hope you have some fun with it, and I'd love to see pictures :)

@Nikki-Calvaria said in Sam Jadirea's Shop | *Open* | Mountain Trail Lot | 2 February 2019:

Thrilled to see a discipline which desperately needs some love getting such a gorgeous lot! This will come in handy for so many people wanting to try new breeds and sports :heart:

Thank you Nikki! It was your challenge I think that started people asking for a lot and since I had this one kicking around I finally sorted out a way to share it :)

I agree it would be great to see people getting involved in these smaller disciplines, they are great fun to do.

• This is amazing! Thank you so much for this! <3

• Oooh o.o
    Now we need more poses to use on this :D think im gonna make a couple MT horses

• Development Committee

Finally, a proper mountain trail course! I've been looking for months and couldn't find one I liked. This is perfect! Thank you!

• Download link isn't working :(

• @Aleksandra-Nowakowska I think SFS is broken or being worked on right now, pretty much all download links I've been clicking on lead to the same 404 error.

• There's some maintenance being done at Sim File Share apparently and there will be some glitches for a bit. I'm getting the errors too, but the files are still there so I think best thing is just try again in a day or so.

@Marc-Sanders said in Sam Jadirea's Shop | *Open* | Mountain Trail Lot | 2 February 2019:

Oooh o.o
    Now we need more poses to use on this :D think im gonna make a couple MT horses

I'd love to see your new horses when they're ready. If you do make some poses, they'd be much appreciated. I'm not much good at the really dynamic ones that do the sport justice, but sometime I'll have another go at it. I've been using the old trail riding pose set so far.

@Eowyn-Vance said in Sam Jadirea's Shop | *Open* | Mountain Trail Lot | 2 February 2019:

This is amazing! Thank you so much for this! <3

Thank you Eowyn :)

@Octavia-Ryland said in Sam Jadirea's Shop | *Open* | Mountain Trail Lot | 2 February 2019:

Finally, a proper mountain trail course! I've been looking for months and couldn't find one I liked. This is perfect! Thank you!

Thanks Octavia :)

• Working Equitation Title
    Outdoor Working Equitation Arena

One of the smaller disciplines here is Working Equitation and my horses have been competing for about three years. Today's lot is a complete rebuild of one of the arena's I use for shows, so it's entirely new, never seen here before. This arena can be used for the style and speed phases of the competition. Of course you can always remove the obstacles and use it for the working dressage and team cattle phases too, or use it for something else entirely. Your choice!

The arena features ten standard Working Equitation obstacles:

• Double Slalom
    • Stock Pen
    • Corridor and Bell
    • Three Barrels
    • Gate
    • Side pass over rail left and right
    • Bridge
    • Jump
    • Jug and water
    • Retrieve and replace Garrocha

I wasn't able to find a cut-out bull but if anyone knows where there is one I'll happily add it.

There is some custom content needed. As usual, I don't include this in the download file, but there is a shopping list in the zip file so you can find it easily.

If you are in need of some poses I have two older sets of Working Equitation Poses which I used in the pictures above, here and here. One of the rider poses came from my Western Dressage Rider Pack (the reaching down for the bell). Anna Foster also made two Doma Vaquera pose sets which are listed in the Custom Content Database here and here.

Enjoy!

Installation Instructions

Package file: The lot comes as a package file. Extract this from the zip and place it in your Library folder. Start your game and the lot can be found in the community lots section of your lot bin.

Sims3pack file: Ensure any other required custom content has been installed. Extract the .sims3pack file from the zip and place it in your game's Downloads folder. Start the Launcher and install from the Downloads tab.

If you have difficulty getting the lot to work, please let me know either here or via Slack.

If you have difficulties downloading from Sim File Share, try removing the www. from in front of the url. This has apparently worked for some people, although I haven't had any trouble with the regular links this week.

Download
    package
    or
    sims3pack

Update history

16/2/19

• original upload of .package and .sims3pack files
    • pictured pose packs moved to Sim File Share hosting

Arena

Arena

Overhead view

Corridor and Bell
    Corridor and Bell

Retrieve Garrocha
    Garrocha

Gate
    Gate

Bridge
    Bridge

Three Barrels
    Cloverleaf Barrels

Jug
    Jug and water

Jump
    Hay bale jump

Double Slalom
    Slalom

Stock Pen
    Stockpen

Spectator entrance

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.