Jasmine's Architectural Sales || CLOSED

• alt text
    Ever so recently i have become super fond of building and designing houses, to the point where there is such a limit to what i want/can have in my current world/stable. That there brought an idea into my head that i could start up a small business on making houses for people.
    Its all pretty simple. You fill out a short form with some minor details needed to get it to your liking and voila! I'll begin your building, just like that.
    "But what about all the CC?!" As i am always lacking the objects when i sometimes get a building, it can be kind of annoying trying to track down missing things, or trying to replace them. Upon purchasing a house, when files are sent out i will also provide all my current housing CC (in my drive) with both merged, unmerged, zipped, .sims3pack, .package files etc for you to explore and download it all if needed, which I highly recommend if you want things to show up as they should, containing furniture, decor, walls, floors etc
    For the time being this service is only offering houses to be built and decorated. No other lots will be made at this time, but may happen in the near future.
    As these houses are heavily decorated, they use a lot of CC so apply at your own risk!

alt text
    • Do not claim as your own work
    • Do not re-upload for download
    • You are most welcome to edit the house however you want to once its yours
    • Payment will need to be sent before files are sent over
    • Houses may take up to a week to be made depending on my schedule, but it shouldn't take any longer than 2 weeks (thats a lot i know)

alt text
    Apply with the short form HERE - The raw-list will be kept separately.
    And if you made a mistake or want to change your request, feel free to shoot me a message on slack or here on the forum.

alt text
    The average house price is $30,000. This includes 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom, lounge room, kitchen and dining. If you would like other things to be added, please see the table below for extras.
    If you would like your house to be double story, it will add an extra $10,000 to the base price.
    Extra Cost
    Bedroom $4,000
    Bathroom $3,000
    Dining Room $3,000
    Kitchen $4,000
    Lounge Room $4,000
    Laundry $3,000
    Study $3,000
    Kids room $4,000
    Pet Room $3,000
    Backyard $4,000

alt text
    Slot Member Completion
    1. Maya Lilly Working
    2. - -
    3. - -
    4. - -

alt text
    alt text

• House commissioned for @Cristyne-Westwood
    Once money has been received the file will be sent to the given email along with my CC folder link :heart:

alt text
    alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

• House commissioned for @Bella-Wolf
    Once money has been received the file will be sent to the given email along with my CC folder link :heart:

alt text
    alt text alt text alt text alt text -

I am working on the other two, it has just taken me some time. If you would like to cancel your order you're most welcome too, just message me :heart:

• House commissioned for @Chloe-West

alt text
    alt text alt text alt text alt text
    alt text alt text alt text alt text

• House commissioned for @Jase-Sunshine

alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.