Unique Stable°5/20° Horse Roster Update. Pt2.

• You have a gorgeous bunch of horses! :heart:

• It really took forever for me to go through with this kind of request.

Pumpkin was an amazing mare and I feel like I was blessed to be able to spend my time riding her in my lessons and just adoring her. She taught me how to canter and built up my confidence around other horses too, especially since she was in a neglected state when I first met her too. I grew to love her as time went on and shed so many tears when I learned that she was put down due to colic. She would've been 26 this year.

Run free sweet girl I'll cherish the memories we made together and have this token of you in my game <3
    Thank you so much @Claire-von-Hohenfeld you have no idea how happy you have made me.

alt text

• Such a good way to remember her :two_hearts:

• She looks gorgeous in your game :heart_eyes: I am really really happy that you like her so much :)

• alt text

So meet Johnny, a soon to be 16 year old full of attitude OTTB that I share a lease with a friend.

Riding him is like trying to drive a stick shift(I dunno how to drive a stick shift so there's my example). He's very green, will challenge the rider, spooks at nearly everything and is just a major a-hole under saddle. On the ground he's a total sweet heart. Honestly my favorite thing to do and I know it seems mean but I love chasing him around the field, watching him gallop/canter around is lovely.
    This is very pic heavy too so enjoy, no advice giving either. I think my friend is working on getting a trainer out there that will whip his butt into shape to behave.
    Some tiktok video's of him running around: X X

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Just 2 fields for today, we have a few but I am pressed for time and back to balancing Sims and 2 other games...

I am using a lighting mod where the sun is out 24 hours

EVEC Zhivago and Johnny's Hero U @Heather-Tann
    alt text

IVH Covari, Cestmir U, and Monachyle's Multicolour @Katherine-Star-Ackles
    alt text

Chemtai AF and Movistar AF @Ian-Salvatore
    alt text

• Amazing stallions <3

• I think I might've drunkenly made a horse without any kind of alcohol in my system.

Meet OF Zolavo
    Zolavo is a inhales Bay Brindle Min. Splash American Warmblood Stallion catches breath I may flash him around here and there but he will not compete on this forum, I have no intentions to bring him or any of my other horses to this forum at all.

alt text
    alt text

He is apart of my secondary stable which competes off EC, no intentions of bringing it over what so ever.

• alt text

Well... I don't think the day would come to be thrown off again or as we have it called now 'yeeted off'

Enjoy 2 pictures, a surprise jump and the picture before he bucked me off lol.
    Tiktok video of a mashup of today: X
    alt text
    alt text

• Short and sweet, I got a root canal(was causing me a lot of pain and discomfort) I spent the past few days on 1600mg(800mg at a time) of ibuprofine and antibiotics. When I'd be out driving I'd be chewing on a straw or swishing water in my mouth. Life wasn't fun for me.

Enjoy my unicorn <3
    He turned 16 yesterday and due to preparing for a night shift I couldn't go visit and help him celebrate it.
    alt text

• Final 2 racers set their sites for Unique Stable.

Once again thank you so much to @Puck-Cantrell for these 2 beauties and image credits go to Puck too.
    In order meet WPW Asked And Answered a Palomino Roan Sabino Thoroughbred Mare and WPW Whiskey Neat a Liver Chestnut Thoroughbred Stallion
    alt text

alt text

Per usual terms of my Thoroughbred breeding Asked and Answered will be looking for a public stud covering at 150 points and Whiskey Neat will be available for stud at 50 points. Defenitly need to make a new stable for just my Thoroughbreds again.

• I teased it a lot but here are just a few images of the stalls at Unique Stable. We have 44 stalls(47 if we include the 3 private fields).

With almost 50 horses on property you'd think we'd have our hands full right?

Nope, we are amazingly blessed to have well behaved horses, well excluding 4 crazy Thoroughbred yearlings but that's what you get for trying to start them in their flat racing career.

Some images of our main barn and our shed row located where we keep our mustang and our 2 draft horses.

Main barn
    alt text
    alt text

Shed Row
    alt text
    alt text

What else do you want to see and I can make it happen :) I am planning to do a HUGE(and I mean HUGE) picture show off of every horse that lives at Unique Stable. Sadly I have a feeling that my secondary stable may end up merging over. I am not 100% sure on this yet but stay tuned.

• So I did a thing and yeah.

It's in order from Thoroughbreds, Warmbloods, Drafts, Arabians, and Stocks

alt text alt text alt text
    WPW Sea of Galilee WPW Nanhyfer Dracarys U
    Irritator U Oceanary Soul U Tellurider U
    Johnny's Hero U Acid Rein U Run-a-Monkey U
    NZJ Oceania Cosmic Gem U NZJ Night Out
    EVEC Zhivago Chemtai AF TSHR Vaiana
    Viella U SAEC Syncoptation WPW Ronachan
    Delphie U Beebe U Pumpkin Spice U
    Zsuzsanna U Monachyle's Multicolour WSP Didn't Kiss Her
    Akio U Shallon U Chaotic World U
    Wolfsbane Fiderdance Smilla U Demetria U
    Movistar AF Cestmir U Mar'vell U
    IVH Covari Zelda WEE Galileo's Rollin' In Pearls
    WPW Fryesdale WPW Colobaro WPW Morsmordre
    TJS Tsukahara Red Roan Cowgirl U Golden Edition U
    Elk River's Button Amber's Shining Matrix U Sweet n Dandy Melody

• Development Committee

So many stunners! Irritator U really caught my heart though, definitely need him :heart_eyes:

• @Octavia-Ryland kinda bummed I made him an eventer but that shouldn't stop him from throwing lovely babies to compete in racing though.

• Nanhyfer is seriously handsome! <3

• Soo hardworking taking pictures of all your pons :clap: And what beauties you have :heart:

• Secondary stable fell through due to dead communities. And I couldn't really just toss them away...

Major Steve U Flattering Wind U Azerbaijani Sea U
    Kazakh Bog U Ms. Daring U WPW Asked And Answered
    WPW Whiskey Neat Zolavo U Ciàobama U

• WPW Asked And Answered looks amazing! :O

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.