Unique Stable°6/25° Surefire Cross

• alt text

He looks so well put together I think he needed the spotlight for a second <3

• Recently picked up these 2 cuties from Nikki( @Puck-Cantrell )

Please meet WPW Ronachan and WPW Nanhyfer
    Images are by Nikki

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• I'm so jello those two are just drop dead gorgeous :horse: :scream: :womans_hat: Nikki has done such a wonderful job on them can't wait to see more of both :kissing_smiling_eyes:

• Oh my! They are sooo gorgeous! :heart_eyes: which Breed are they?

• @Nicole-Loeffler I'm super glad to have them and still am not sure what to compete them in.

@Claire-von-Hohenfeld in order its Thoroughbred and Irish Sport Horse

• There is just something so nice about black horses wearing brown tack <3

Cestmir U
    alt text

Demetria U
    alt text

All I have for an update today XD been playing Sims 4 for the past few days...

• If Cestmir U will gone .... dont look for him in my stable XDDDD

• @Katherine-Star-Ackles I need him who am I gonna use as my show jumper sire :(

Diamond U(Temp name I couldn't think of a good name for her)
    Seal Brown Splash Trakehner Mare
    alt text

Vaal U
    Black South African Mare
    alt text

Mar'vell U
    Bay Min Splash Irish Sport Horse Mare
    alt text

• Busy working on registering horses(omg can't believe April is next month...)

@Clementine-Laake
    Sweet n Dandy Melody U
    alt text

@Piper-Chance
    WSP Didn't Kiss Her
    alt text

WSP Sheriff's Deputy
    alt text

• Finally got around to adding my 2 new horses from Puck in my game <3

alt text

alt text

WPW Nanhyfer will compete in Flat Racing super excited and plan to breed her once I retire her into another discipline <3 <3
    WPW Ronachan will compete in Show Hunter and will be up for stud after he reaches 50 points <3 <3

• I gained posession of my glorified paperweight/craptop(the Samsung laptop) and it looks identical to my HP Probook.

A wise Mari just said...

Pay attention and to what laptop you F12 and carelessly go through the factory reset process with.

Excuse me while I face desk heavily and remember that nobody I have recently added was backed up(all my foundations mainly)

Will continue their careers without them in game until I stop crying over my idiotic mistake.

• So I am just putting this here. I am now officially on a Sims base hiatus but will be competing in shows.

I have my lot built, decorated and such, but I have no motivation what so ever to finish it at all or to even open sims. I think a week or 2 away from Sims(maybe more) might do me good to bring me back around into the game. But I also have been so absorbed in playing MMOs again so maybe that's why...

• I think taking a bit of time off is a good idea (I just took 10 months off, so I can't say otherwise :) ). It's a lot of work to put together a stable and a blog, and sometimes you just need a bit of a rest. My stables are always unfinished, but I think that's a good thing. Have a good break and I hope we'll see you and your lovely stable back here soon :)

• @Samantha-Jadirea I hope so I think the fact I did stupid is what is really killing me. I'm still making horses for a Facebook sale I'm doing, I'm glad the desire to make horses hasn't left yet just building or modifying a premade lot is what is killing me.

• Take as much time as you want off! :blush: I think it really helps if you are lacking motivation. Hope to see you again soon <3

• @Maritza-Aehrenthal said in Unique Stable°3/31° No motivation:

So I am just putting this here. I am now officially on a Sims base hiatus but will be competing in shows.

I have my lot built, decorated and such, but I have no motivation what so ever to finish it at all or to even open sims. I think a week or 2 away from Sims(maybe more) might do me good to bring me back around into the game. But I also have been so absorbed in playing MMOs again so maybe that's why...

I've been entering shows only lately, not opening my game much, but it's good to take some time off :D

• This is my hope of motivation to rejoin sims 3.

Splash of Color Racers is as the title states, a Racing farm which is focusing on all those pretty splash and overo Thoroughbreds. I'll show my herd off later tonight if not later this week.

• Another racer for Splash of Color :heart:

Meet WPW Sea of Galilee, once again thank you so very much @Puck-Cantrell can't wait for this boy to be added into my game

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Images courtesy of @Claire-von-Hohenfeld

I completely forgot about requesting for a blind import and I really couldn't be happier with this outcome either <3

Meet Dracarys U
    No I don't watch GoT I have watched clips and I thought this would be a great horse name.

alt text
    alt text

• Glad you like her! I wish her a very successful career <3

I neither watch GoT. Seemed rather boring to me xD

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.