Unique Stable°8/10° 2 Face Lifts

• Soo hardworking taking pictures of all your pons :clap: And what beauties you have :heart:

• Secondary stable fell through due to dead communities. And I couldn't really just toss them away...

alt text alt text alt text
    Major Steve U Flattering Wind U Azerbaijani Sea U
    Kazakh Bog U Ms. Daring U WPW Asked And Answered
    WPW Whiskey Neat Zolavo U Ciàobama U

• WPW Asked And Answered looks amazing! :O

• So as of yesterday(lol) I declared myself on a 6 month hiatus. I have a lot of horses up for sale and up for lease.

Leasing is free you keep all prize money you get, sale is what you want to offer on the horses.

Reason for my hiatus, I am working hard and trying to pick up as much hours as possible with my job, I roughly can make up to $1,000 a month with this job and I want to push it to make some more to pay my mother back faster and to get my Disney trip paid off faster too. I talked to my mom and we agreed that once she is paid off or almost paid off I will be looking for a lease or lease to own horse. After that my mom and I talked about when it came to buying my own horse or large pony(I can still ride a large pony). Going back and forth about it I loved her concern over me wanting to field board my horse. It's like she thought horses would get cold like people it made me laugh way too hard.

Anyways, I'll see you all back in 6 months.

• So without me playing Sims a whole lot and focusing on a game more lol

I made so many more friends and never felt happier. I dunno why but I felt like I rarely had friends when it came to the community so I was never really happy, but the people I met over on SWTOR just like me for me, they accept my crazy self and actually tell me to 'Shut the frick up woman!' when I end up getting too much to handle. I mean no harsh words to anyone here, I know I jump around a lot when it comes to my horses, stables, and sim name.

Anyways, enjoy 2 screenshots I took from last night. One has my Sniper's arm misplace and the other is just showing my friend how long the rifle is(Most go above the back of the knee)

alt text

alt text

If anyone plays SWTOR I am on Star Forge, my Sniper is Meherrin, I have a Powertech named Viz'ula, and a Maurader named Adornica

• Thought I'd introduce a horse that I got from @Dimitri-Dane

Don't think it's fair to show her off until I come back from hiatus.

Meet WRNGS Surefire Cross. A Palomino Roan Thoroughbred with some white spotting. I think my life is complete now. Will pop into my game now and then to get mandatory updates on some horses and I'm fine with that. She'll be one that I will get an update on.

alt text

• NOTICE: My stable is still on Hiatus, I am only in game to take images for updates though I have a small stable built in case I get bored.

WRNGS Surefire Cross, such a lovely mare and very orange(lol) still love her no matter what.
    alt text

WYEC Autumn Love, a cute little Selle Francias mare. She's a midget compared to Cross.
    alt text

• I love their coats soo much, beautiful horses :purple_heart:

• @Maria-Makovetskaya thank you. I love all my pixel ponies and feel amazing having 2 new ones join my stable.

• I love checking out your blog! You have so many amazing horses! <3

• @Cheyenne-Cavender thanks. I feel like I can never downsize since I love all my babies but I always try :slight_smile:

Tintic U Eden U Taeko U
    WSP Lane Boy WYEC Autumn Love Brewed Attitude U
    WRNGS Surefire Cross Chapter 12 U ErstwhileU
    RNS 2lil2late --- ---

• @Emilia-Fox opened an import thread and I knew already 'I didn't need another horse... BUT IT'S EMILIA!'

Hands down I am not disappointed and I love her to death. I think her name fits her perfectly with her sassy nature.

alt text

• She‘s lovely! ❤️

• Hi everyone! Decided to do a RL update of Johnny.

He got his feet done few weeks ago, his back already has a chip in it, we are seriously considering getting him front shoes but he might be the special kind of TB that can be barefoot(we think in the back of our heads he will manage to kill himself somehow with his shoes)

We also tried the Defy the Fly boots on him, works great! Sadly one broke so he has been stomping like crazy with that one back hoof... Anyways enjoy some pictures and you may see him with a collar on in the up coming photos(in the coming weeks) we are gonna be trying out the Defy the fly collar which will help keep the flies off his face.

alt text

alt text

I also got poison ivy on Monday cause I had to find my phone that I dropped in his field.... thanks dude.

• So I have more additions to my stable and I am loving how I have my stable split... I am just slightly hating how I have no building inspiration at all....

Sorry that this won't be a nice set up like my last show off but I have some horses that don't have names and can't think of any...

alt text alt text alt text alt text
    Name Name U No Name U Monarch's Survivor BPE Smug Face

@Constantine-Vale we are excited to have Survivor at our stable and hope he has a wonderful career here. Will have some more updates with him in the coming days.

I took some photos over the past week with my Samsung Galaxy S8. Enjoy

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Good to see my boy found loving home, enjoy him!

• GASPS!

WHEEZE!

Am I done with showing off all these horses. I'm reclaiming so many and holding onto them until they are ready to go back to their owners...

Heart Like You U Fire Waltz U Simply Elegant U
    No Name U No Name U Fez U
    Hollow U No Name U ---

• I decided it's time to put Irritator U up for stud, he doesn't have a great collection of points, but I'm sure with his roan he can help throw beautiful babies out there. His stud fee is dirt cheap(only asking for $1,000) would love him to start throwing some babies out there and see what he can bring to the table.

alt text

• oh he's gorgeous :astonished: what breed is he? I wouldn't mind bringing in some roan to my stabels

• Development Committee

He's got to be my favorite roan TB :drooling_face: Too bad he's an eventer :joy:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.