• Templates
    • Coats
    • Lots
    • Retextures (Learning)
    Latest Release
    Hollow's Show Grounds
    alt text
    Gallery
    Features 9 lots that can be used together or individually. Includes a fully furnished clubhouse, cozy lounges and cafes and rings that are decorated ready for use. I don't know where all of the CC is from, I lost the bookmarks when my computer went to the shop, but I know the windows for the judge booths are from a medieval set and pretty much all of the horse stuff is Aires or Raymond CC. Jumps aren't set for any level set, you just need to adjust as needed. It has three stalls for RP intended use, i.e horses owned by the club for riders to use in case of an issue. Just have fun with it and I hope it helps you show!
    Library Files Download

• Administrators

Also yoo if y'all use my stuff, tag me! I want to see it. And cry. From joy.

• Wow, I love that lot, it's actually really useful for something I'm immediately working on!

• Administrators

Part one of my Western Lot dump! Up first we have 3 lots, one for Western Dressage, one for Western Trail and one that will work really well for Western Pleasure or local tier flat classes. Most of the Equestrian CC is either Aires or Lance's, I won't be linking them as they're fairly easy to find, I didn't use any horse CC that is too hard to find. I will be linking the CC for the plants as there's a lot and they really help set the mood for the lots.

Western Dressage

alt text

This lot is an updated and refaced version of Samantha Jadirea's Western Dressage lot, so all credit to her for the original lot! This ring is ready for your Western Dressage shows or just your more rustic Dressage shows. Prizes are set out on the tables for you to drool over as you pass them in the ring, the judges are ready and the spectators are either on uncomfortable bleachers or nice shady VIP spots.

CC list:

Western Pleasure

alt text

Here's an original ring for general low level flat classes, or if you add in jumps or obstacles it can easily be used for Hunter/Jumper or Trail, I've used it for Show Hunting before. It's perfect for those local shows that have a ton of flat classes for Western and Hunters along with really small Halter and Showmanship classes. Can comfortably a full class of competitors, there's a judge's booth with a nice view and some bleachers with spectators already ready to watch the show!

CC list:
    Nothing beyond the basics! You're free to ask me if something weird isn't showing up though.

Western Trail

alt text

alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    Course Pattern LINK

Here's another original! This trail course is fully ready for competition with a Senior Pattern set up. With multicolor poles and fancy standards for the rope gates (for these obstacles you'll have to either find a rope in game or edit it in), this course is ready for you to take it on. Intended for Spring and Summer classes, our designer has set up many colorful flowers to make your run even more pretty. The judges are ready in their booth and the audience is anxiously awaiting your attempt at this huge course. Note: If there's interest in other patterns, I may release more versions of this lot.

CC list:

• PR Committee

These are perfect! Can I ask where the deco sims are? I've seen them before but can't seem to find them again :see_no_evil:

• Development Committee

Awesome awesome awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing these lots with us!
    Will definitely use them for the western club challenge.

• Administrators

@Andrea-Burdine

@Fiora-Healy No problem! I'll have lots up for Reining, Barrel Racing & Poles and Cow work soon!

• Development Committee

Yes please :heart_eyes:

• Include the cows :P

• Administrators

@Allison-Person Like add my cow link? I can, they're also up in the advent section

• It was a joke. I was saying add cows to the cow ring

• Administrators

@Allison-Person Ahhh haha, I mean I easily could just upload a version with a herd already there. The power exists.

• Would work for those lazy bums like me :P

• Administrators

Reining

alt text

Here's an original ring that I originally made for a show over on ES but have now given it a small face lift to be perfect for reining. Markers are set, the audience is ready and the judges are ready to judge. This ring has all of the space needed to set up some powerful sliding stops and has some lovely skylight spotlights perfect for highlighting your spin.

alt text alt text
    alt text alt text

CC list:
    Cones
    Judge's high chairs are from Island Paradise

• I like it.. However, I don't understand the white parts around the whole thing?? Is there a purpose to those?

• Administrators

@Breanna-Fahnestock I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean the wall on the second level?

• @Blake-Bellanaris yeah... what's the point of it/what's its purpose? I've never seen something like that before but at the same time I've not been to a real reining show so I just might not know what it is lol

• Administrators

@Breanna-Fahnestock This ring was based off of an image on the thread for the show I was making it for, I unfortunately can't reach that post due to their forum having issues right now. You're more than welcome to customize! I believe that wall should be fairly simple to remove, I personally enjoy it in my game due to the cool things it does with light.

• Administrators

@Breanna-Fahnestock Here was the referencealt text

• @Blake-Bellanaris Good job! May I ask you, from when do you have those cabers?

• Administrators

@Helena-Krizova Can you rephrase that? I'm afraid I don't really understand the term cabers.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.