[MH][R:L6][RESULTS 02/28] Field Hunter Trials

• Administrators

logo
    Wild Hunt Trials
    FIELD HUNTER TRIALS
    02.25-02.27.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Nikki Calvaria

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the Nikki Calvaria account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the FIELD HUNTER TRIALS Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• WARM UP (1): $75 entry fee
    • GREEN (2): $150 entry fee
    • AMATEUR (3): $225 entry fee
    • OPEN (4): $300 entry fee
    • OPEN WORKING (5): $375 entry fee
    • LOW HUNTER (6): $450 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW

Raw entry list

countdown
    Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Development Committee

Could you please fix the names of

26117 (Heiden's Filia's Secret), correct name is Adena's Secret
    and
    26112 (Heiden's Goncharga), correct name is Adena's Goncharga

Sorry, I've missed that their names were already changed. Thank you very much!

• I accidentally made a duplicate of my entry, 24826 Blacktyde's Olivioux, could you please delete one? Thank you :)

• Some of my entries are incorrect (Some had a prefix change) please can you just delete them? It looks like too much of a mess to try and fix now so I'll withdraw them all please.
    Then I seemed to forget I had entered the show previously so there are some duplicate entries from me too, so sorry! <3

• Competition Committee

@Callixta-Rosella said in [MH][R:L6][ENDS 02/27] Field Hunter Trials:

Some of my entries are incorrect (Some had a prefix change) please can you just delete them? It looks like too much of a mess to try and fix now so I'll withdraw them all please.
    Then I seemed to forget I had entered the show previously so there are some duplicate entries from me too, so sorry! <3

I was bored.. I did all your name changes yesterday so I updated them in Nikki's show today. Looks like your 375 short on entry fee's. So if you don't want them DQ anymore since I fixed it, you'll need to send that in :)

• Administrators

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.