Returning player in need of a restart

• Hello!

I have one stable and one horse (super old & outdated) registered that I'd like to get rid of, what should I do/who should I be in touch with?
    I did check the forum thoroughly and found a few change forms, but none of them had the option to remove stable/horses, only make minor changes.

My main site name is Kaisla Adelswärd and username is Adelswards, Stable is Adelswärd Equestrian (ID 1536) and horse https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=16932. Nothing has been done/achieved, as I never really took part to the community after creating my stables, therefore I'd like to start fresh.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

• Breed Committee

There should a form to sell main site stables but I can't find it right now, I'll carry on looking though. For the horse, you could send it to the reclaimable account, retired account or deceased account.

• Breed Committee

So I can't find said form, but you could always apply to have a prefix change and use the stable you have to make a new one (just rename it and send in the request?)

• Administrators

Hi Kaisla,

As Rebecca said, your best way to restart your account here at Equus is to change your stable name, request a prefix change (here) and transfer your horse to the Reclaimable Horses account.

Feel free to send me a PM if you need assistance. Welcome back!

• Thank you both!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.