WCIF Dressage Poses

• Hello! I am looking specifically for poses working with recent dressage saddles and also working with wider horses (I have the dressage training set by REC, but the rider seems to be veeery in front, sitting on the pommel; also, the rider's legs sink inside the horse- i believe i used the belly size slider on my mare)

• You can hold down ALT while moving the rider to move them in small increments. That way, you can position them correctly for the angle you are taking the photo at.

• Hey :) thanks, but I did use alt to move her; however, I then got the belly size issue (the calves of the rider partially disappeared inside the horse). Are my only options making my mare narrower or heavily post-editing the rider's legs?

• If you have the pose player add-on you can use the tool "move" that pops up when you click on the sim and with that you can fine adjust the rider placement over the horse :slight_smile: and you can also use this as "cheat" to pull out the leg from the horse belly ^^ this add-on is very useful in many ways since you can really do tiny adjustements, so small as 1px in time if needed to get the rider (or horse) in perfect position ^^

• Administrators

With wide horses you typically have to have one of the rider's legs partially clipping into the horse and take the picture from the angle with the other leg in the correct position, because most poses won't have the rider's legs posed wide enough to fit around them. The horse rig you use to create poses in Blender doesn't have any sliders affecting it, so most rider poses will have the legs in a fairly narrow position.

• @Christina-Lindblad said in WCIF Dressage Poses:

If you have the pose player add-on you can use the tool "move" that pops up when you click on the sim and with that you can fine adjust the rider placement over the horse :slight_smile: and you can also use this as "cheat" to pull out the leg from the horse belly ^^ this add-on is very useful in many ways since you can really do tiny adjustements, so small as 1px in time if needed to get the rider (or horse) in perfect position ^^

@Puck-Cantrell said in WCIF Dressage Poses:

With wide horses you typically have to have one of the rider's legs partially clipping into the horse and take the picture from the angle with the other leg in the correct position, because most poses won't have the rider's legs posed wide enough to fit around them. The horse rig you use to create poses in Blender doesn't have any sliders affecting it, so most rider poses will have the legs in a fairly narrow position.

thank you both! i'll do that then :smile:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.