[Wanted] Canadian Horse

• Hello there!

I am fiercely looking for a Canadian Horse! (or parents for a horse I would create)

I know there are only 9 registered on Equus, but I still wanted to give it a try. It's a beautiful breed and these horses are the toughest and bravest I've ever seen IRL. (and also the most stubborn lol)
    It would be a great addition to my stables who's already focusing on a Canadian breed, the Canadian Warmblood (also called Canadian Sport Horse).

<3

• anyone? :)

• I got all the canadian horses that is registered (Last time i checked xD) You can just go see on my mainsite what horses i got. besides them, i got foals from this month, wich im not super interested in selling.

But just take a look and write to me if there is anyone of them you would like. It isnt all of them i want to sell, but most of them we might be able to figure something out.

• @Thea-Radmer would you be willing to change the coat if I'm buying one of yours? or if it's a foal, to make him realistic?:)
    I am very much interested, but Canadian Horses are dark colored (black or occasionally dark brown or bay). Some Chestnuts are found and even cream ones but very rarely, and the grey coat no longer exists in the breed since the beginning of the 20th century.
    Also, they doesn't have legs or face markings. Some of them sometimes have a small star on their forehead, but nothing more (no blaze or snip)!

• @Bea-May Well, umm. I just made my horses, i didnt got that much into details.
    I can change it on the horse/horses you buy, but not all of my horses :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.