{RESULTS} International Open Lead Show || CHATTER

• This might be a difficult thing to carry out and would require some more effort, plus I’m not sure how some of the participants would feel.. Is it possible that entries could be sent in to a google sheet only viewable by the host, and then the host would post their picture plainly with no name of the owner and their horses name if they choose. That way it might encourage the voters to not be biased towards certain names?

Of course certain people have a very distinctive style of editing but I feel like it could be something new a different for everyone involved.

• Administrators

I would suggest a judging window if you're going to use this method, just to give those who enter near the end at least some chance of getting more votes. Not everyone is going to be online the day of closing, some can only check on very specific days so even just a week open judging period would make it more fair.

• After much thought and helpful feedback on what you guys would like, the judging system is in for a couple changes.

We will still have the same voting system, open to the public, but to prevent bias votes you will send them via a google form visible by only me. Once the challenge has closed, the entries will be posted with a # number only (so anonymously) and another form will be opened allowing members to vote for their favorite # entry/s. Once the voting period is over and closed, winning entries will be revealed :heart:

• So entries are not being posted in the thread?

• @Marc-Sanders

Entries will now be submitted via the form :)

• I know lots of questions

How can we claim this on our ticket trackers if entries aren't being posted to the thread itself......

• Administrators

@Marc-Sanders Just link the spreadsheet where the entries are listed and list your numbers. In the future questions like these just aren't something people running challenges can answer unless they're staff, you're always free to ping me to ask though!

• Thank you for hosting, it was fun :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.