Alicia Online players

• Hey!
    Are there Alicia Online players around here?

• Mee! But I haven‘t played in a while!

• Oh, I once followed this game, so many good memories come back...
    I wanted to install and try it back then, but there was little things that was available in the game, for me personally...
    Although, I wonder, now when you mentioned this, does this mean that the project is still alive and the game has more content, gameplay now?...:thinking:

• @Karen-Phoenix Yes! They are still updating every sunday and there is so much you can do! Idk what was new in the last months, but you can breed, race with others, be in a guild and stuff!

• Yes, every so often they add new things. They even recently added new guest.

• I do play it, but on few occasions only. To relax or something. Havent touched it in weeks though :D

• @Emilia-Fox said in Alicia Online players:

@Karen-Phoenix Yes! They are still updating every sunday and there is so much you can do! Idk what was new in the last months, but you can breed, race with others, be in a guild and stuff!

@Irene-Duarte said in Alicia Online players:

Yes, every so often they add new things. They even recently added new guest.

Wow, really? When the last time I checked the game many of these things were only planned... Quite intriguing! I think I should check everything in more detail then, so interesting...
    Thank you very much, Irene and Emilia! :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.