The Maine looks great 😍

Yeah right? Thank you <3 always takes a long time to untangle that mass xD

@Ashley-Lamothe said in Aurelion Estate:

Wow, wow, wow!

He looks so stunning! 😍

Thank you :)

@Constantine-Vale said in Aurelion Estate:

Love mane and tail editing, so flashy!

[Thanks :D I'm really happy how it turned out...I am slowly getting content with my editing style yay ^^]

@Lidija-Rotherford said in Aurelion Estate:

I think you should give some honor to the dressage past of the stable as well :heart:

Love the story and the horse! :D

No worries there. We have a great prospect for Dressage as well but I couldn't stop my brother trying to get his foot onto the Eventing showgrounds. He trained in the Dressage Square his whole life and just talks himself into the thought, that he's not good enough for anyone...I hope he will find more joy in Eventing but I am sure he'll not turn his back fully on our family's passion. Ellena was always a Show Jumper, so there was no chance to bring her into our Dressage boots but I'll stick to it :) Maybe we'll find our next Aurelion along the way :D

Thank you very much :)

• AR Füchsin
    05/12/19

0_1557678018820_Screenshot-80.jpg

Some weeks ago we received our first ribbon. It might not be Place 1st or 2nd but we're still proud on our first achievement for our Stud. Ellena was more than happy and cuddled her mare non-stop after she got out of the arena while Füchsin herself looked pretty tired after the show. Füchsin is a 6 y/o Norwegian Warmblood mare who competes with Ellena Lindblad in Show Jumping.

And, as we are posting this: Just a few days ago Kontrast placed with Peter 3rd place and therefore is our current Champion in the barn. :confetti_ball: Sadly our Dressage mare Nachtigall couldn't present herself for a long while now but we're hoping to change that soon. Stay tuned! And a lovely Sunday to y'all <3

• That's such a sweet picture :) Congrats on the placings!

• @Samantha-Jadirea said in Aurelion Estate:

That's such a sweet picture :) Congrats on the placings!

Thank you very much :hugging:

• AR Nachtigall
    05/19/19

0_1558259570279_nachtigall.jpg

Last but not least in this little Introduction round, our Dressage Mare AR Nachtigall and me in a quite relaxed second after Training. You can tell that it must've been exhausting and I can assure you that it was. She has the potential to become a great dressage horse but she is still too hot-tempered and rather working with her own ideas than mine.
    Well, still a lot of work to do but moments like this let me hope for a good future with her. Have a wonderful sunday <3

• Small info post from the Simmer
    05/26/19

So, today it's a little bit different but I want to write some stuff down, for you (if you're interested) but also for me.

So I stopped with Equus 2 years ago due to my Graduation of School hope that's correct (Gone trough several name changes but some of you maybe knew me under the name Triss Leypold with the Aracari Ranch - I at least kept the prefix tho) and until now never really got into it again because I was not happy with any idea I had in mind or I just couldn't find the energy/motivation to finally get to it in the end. Sure, I finally have a scrappy and started something for once now (and even posted every horse I own in it - I am not kidding, I've never accomplished that before - but I am still not over the top happy with it...I still hope to continue and maybe can build it up to something that truely makes me happy.

Therefore I want to set some rules for myself so that it doesn't die down in the next instance. It's nothing clear for sure but it's a beginning (and lets be real I probably won't stick to it anyways)

• I've seen many of you rather go with the seasons in RL and I did so too but I've decided now that I'll go with the season that's shown on my fantastic Organization sheet by @Elsie-Spectre bless her and her work. (That means I've got spring next month - so I'll maybe go for foals...problem is I kinda like the small amount of horses I have at the moment but at the same time I want to have more... can someone explain me my brain ugh, also I'd have not enough Horse credits and I am broke as hell so I really shouldn't)

• I want to post at least one pic a week (That will be the hardest one for sure)

• I kinda want to establish a story but I have no idea of which kind and I don't want to force it so let's see about that (I am having an AU of a movie franchise in my mind and I really really just shouldn't do that because it makes no sense but I'd probably have some fun with it xD)

and yeah that's it so far. Seems like not that much effort but for me it is and I don't even know why because before that break came along I was really head over heels for this community but now it's just not the same anymore...I don't know. Let's see if this thing has a future.

See you later and have a wonderful sunday as always <3

• Carolan Estate's Summer Grading ~ Part 1
    06/09/19

0_1560082680476_daenerysjpeg.jpg
    So we decided to send in some of our Horses for Grading. On the picture above you can see 1 out of 3 of our participants: AR Daenerys. She'll join our Dressage team alongside the other two arrivals and will hopefully do well in the near future.
    The other two entries will follow, hopefully, very soon.
    Have a lovely Sunday <3

• Those are some pretty horses. Also let Kontrast know that he stole my heart. :heart:

• @Ashton-Mills said in Aurelion Estate:

Those are some pretty horses. Also let Kontrast know that he stole my heart. :heart:

Thank you :D I'll let him know for sure :smirk:

Carolan Estate's Summer Grading ~ Part 2
    06/11/19

0_1560241715396_goldregen.jpg
    And our second participant is our newest Stallion AR Goldregen. He's as all the other horses a Norwegian Warmblood and will as well join our Dressage Team. As you can see, he was very thrilled to show himself off and was as always a pleasure to catch again, as he loves to run away. However, he still ended up leaving with us. A lovely Tuesday to you folks <3

• Carolan Estate's Summer Grading ~ Part 3
    06/13/19

0_1560430766131_traumstille.jpg
    And our last entry coming around with our last Newbie. This time: A Norwegian Warmblood mare called AR Traumstille joining as well our Dressage squad which was btw not just expanded by horses but also with new staff members that you'll most likely meet soon as well. Have a wonderful thursday <3

• Nice grading entries!

And if you want more horses maybe breed one foal from your own horses so that it stays "close to home" if you know what I mean? 😊

• Wow her colour is amazing!

• Ooh what a lovely shade of bay <3 Nice entries for the grading show, best of luck in it! :slight_smile:

• @Lidija-Rotherford said in Aurelion Estate:

Nice grading entries!

And if you want more horses maybe breed one foal from your own horses so that it stays "close to home" if you know what I mean? 😊

Thank you :D I've decided to wait for now :D But let's see how the future turns out ^.^

@Lauren-Goldtree said in Aurelion Estate:

Wow her colour is amazing!

@Therese-Lind said in Aurelion Estate:

Ooh what a lovely shade of bay <3 Nice entries for the grading show, best of luck in it! :slight_smile:

Thank you :blush:

Short Update
    06/27/2019
    [OOC]

Hey Guys, I've been very active for like a week and then disappeared :sweat_smile: just wanted to let you know that I was very busy with exams and now, or rather tomorrow when I've finished the last written one, I'll probably be able to get back into simming again xD I know that info drops late but it at least came along xD

Have a great day as always <3

PS: Sadly, next week there are still 3 practical exams left after 3 oral exams and 4 written ones, but hey, at least I won't need to study all day long for these :sweat_smile:

• The Evans Siblings
    06/28/2019

0_1561728588731_Unbenannt.png
    So it's been a while since we've opened the scrapbook but there was never really a neat picture of Peter, Ellena and me. So, here you go, that's a picture Chris took of us in the morning. I was actually looking for a nice family foto but Ellena wanted to do something more...yeah, she wanted to do something. However, that's us.
    Have a lovely day <3

• Our first titled Horse
    07/09/2019

0_1562672271272_Screenshot-92.jpg
    May we reintroduce you to AR Kontrast who recently received his first title. We're very happy to be able to bring this great news to you and hope he'll do well in the upcoming Events. Have a wonderful tuesday <3

• The tail is.. omg! :heart_eyes: SO pretty!!

• @Lauren-Goldtree said in Aurelion Estate:

The tail is.. omg! :heart_eyes: SO pretty!!

Thank you very much :D Always takes ages to wash xD

• amazing horse is he AR Kontrast <3

• @Ian-Salvatore said in Aurelion Estate:

amazing horse is he AR Kontrast <3

Thank you :D

A small glance at our facilities
    07/27/2019

0_1564219143513_jpeg.jpg

We're still working on our home but for now we're really happy with our little stud <3 So, here we have a few shots of it:

• In the upper left corner you can see the Main Building with bedrooms for up to 19 professional riders, Horse Trainers or students alongside a large kitchen, our office and a place to spend the not-so-busy evenings.

• Below that picture you can see a picture of our Barn built to keep up to 13 Horses dry and equipped with everything one needs to work: A saddle chamber, wash- and brushstations and on the outside a small paddock as well.

• On the right side you can see a sneaky glance on our Dressage arena behind a small siting area. Next to our Dressage square we own a larger Place with the posibility to build up obstacles, so that our Jumpers won't be bored either.

• Below that is our Indoor riding arena shown. Not the most luxurious place to train but sure better than riding outside when it's pouring.

Not shown on the pictures are our pastures where the horses are currently staying all day and all night due to the unbelievable warmth we are experiencing right now - seriously, I hope it cools down again soon.

That's all I got for now :) Wish you a wonderful saturday <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.