Aurelion Estate

• Our first titled Horse
    07/09/2019

0_1562672271272_Screenshot-92.jpg
    May we reintroduce you to AR Kontrast who recently received his first title. We're very happy to be able to bring this great news to you and hope he'll do well in the upcoming Events. Have a wonderful tuesday <3

• The tail is.. omg! :heart_eyes: SO pretty!!

• @Lauren-Goldtree said in Aurelion Estate:

The tail is.. omg! :heart_eyes: SO pretty!!

Thank you very much :D Always takes ages to wash xD

• amazing horse is he AR Kontrast <3

• @Ian-Salvatore said in Aurelion Estate:

amazing horse is he AR Kontrast <3

Thank you :D

A small glance at our facilities
    07/27/2019

0_1564219143513_jpeg.jpg

We're still working on our home but for now we're really happy with our little stud <3 So, here we have a few shots of it:

• In the upper left corner you can see the Main Building with bedrooms for up to 19 professional riders, Horse Trainers or students alongside a large kitchen, our office and a place to spend the not-so-busy evenings.

• Below that picture you can see a picture of our Barn built to keep up to 13 Horses dry and equipped with everything one needs to work: A saddle chamber, wash- and brushstations and on the outside a small paddock as well.

• On the right side you can see a sneaky glance on our Dressage arena behind a small siting area. Next to our Dressage square we own a larger Place with the posibility to build up obstacles, so that our Jumpers won't be bored either.

• Below that is our Indoor riding arena shown. Not the most luxurious place to train but sure better than riding outside when it's pouring.

Not shown on the pictures are our pastures where the horses are currently staying all day and all night due to the unbelievable warmth we are experiencing right now - seriously, I hope it cools down again soon.

That's all I got for now :) Wish you a wonderful saturday <3

• A little bit of Training
    08/12/19

0_1565628316406_fuchsinblurred.jpg
    All our Horses receive their own personal Training Schedule. And even though we are usually busy with our own Horse we've decided the other day to take a picture of one of our colleges at their Training session. So we got this wonderful picture of Ellena and AR Füchsin taking an obstacle (picture by Peter).
    As we haven't made it officially here yet: She's the second Title Holder in our barn. We're very proud to have her with us, she's almost always focused and with joy at work. We'll hope she'll bring it far.
    As stated, our other Riders have also taken some pictures but we'll take a look at them on another day.
    See you soon and have a wonderful Day, as always. <3

Also a short note: We currently have two Norwegian Beauties for auction. So, take a look if you want to have one at your barn too.

• Congrats on a second titled horse!!

• [Belated] congratulations to Kontrast and his rider! :trophy: He looks like a real character; full of energy and life. Also, quite a handsome looking horse. ;) I'd love to see more of he and his rider and to learn a little further about them! (the tail you've painted is absolutely superb, by the way)
    I also quite adore that scene with Füchsin and Ellena receiving their first ribbon. <3 It has a simple beauty and real feeling. Good to see them keeping up the hard work in this most recent update. ;)

(Also: love those sunflowers peeping those bright yellow faces out of the shade there :sunflower: )

• [OOC]

@Lidija-Rotherford said in Aurelion Estate:

Congrats on a second titled horse!!

Thank you :D

@Ariadne-Waters said in Aurelion Estate:

[Belated] congratulations to Kontrast and his rider! :trophy: He looks like a real character; full of energy and life. Also, quite a handsome looking horse. ;) I'd love to see more of he and his rider and to learn a little further about them! (the tail you've painted is absolutely superb, by the way)
    I also quite adore that scene with Füchsin and Ellena receiving their first ribbon. <3 It has a simple beauty and real feeling. Good to see them keeping up the hard work in this most recent update. ;)

(Also: love those sunflowers peeping those bright yellow faces out of the shade there :sunflower: )

First of all Thank you :D Now to your answer :blush:
    I don't always succeed in that but I usually try to bring out the character of a Horse because it's more entertaining and engaging to watch, in my opinion :D So I'm really happy that you have that impression of him :D

No worries, you'll get that for sure :D - And to the tail: As it is with the character it is with the tails - and I seriously don't know how I got that one done (I literally forgot how I done it) - well, maybe I'll be able to work that one out for the next picture :see_no_evil: Thank you a lot :D

Let's hope they both keep going as well as they did the last weeks :D But I'm sure that'll be not the last time you'll hear from them either :D

Oh, you noticed the sunflowers :D I'd like them a lot so I just had to put them in somewhere and those lonely benches seemed to need some company :p

Thank you for your lovely comment :D It brightened my day for real :blush:

• Our Golden Boy
    08/16/19

0_1565985583830_goldrepeggen.jpg
    To continue this little serious, here we got Chris with his Horse in Training AR Goldregen. Our Golden Boy sadly doesn't very good in his shows but we hope he'll imrpove in the next shows. Chris and he are surely working hard for it.

• Development Committee

Oh, hello there! So much fun seeing another Norwegian Warmblood enthusiast. They really need to get more popular; it's an amazing breed. Your horses are gorgeous and I especially love Kontrast, he is a real stunner!

• I really love your Norwegian Warmbloods and I am very happy to have AR Sternstunde from you <3

• He's super handsome! Absoluly adore his golden coat, as well as the editing of the tail! :heart_eyes:

• [OOC]

@Diana-Sæterbakken said in Aurelion Estate:

Oh, hello there! So much fun seeing another Norwegian Warmblood enthusiast. They really need to get more popular; it's an amazing breed. Your horses are gorgeous and I especially love Kontrast, he is a real stunner!

Hi :D The breed is just amazing :blush: And I absolutely agree with that! Thanks a lot :blush:

@Emma-Monroe said in Aurelion Estate:

I really love your Norwegian Warmbloods and I am very happy to have AR Sternstunde from you <3

Thank you :D I'm glad she's with you as well :D And she surely is too :blush:

@Jill-Reyes said in Aurelion Estate:

He's super handsome! Absoluly adore his golden coat, as well as the editing of the tail! :heart_eyes:

Thank you :D Gotta say I have a weak spot for palominos but I usually don't get them right xD And thanks again :D Happy how it turned out as well :blush:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.