Aurelion Estate

• @Ian-Salvatore said in Aurelion Estate:

amazing horse is he AR Kontrast <3

Thank you :D

A small glance at our facilities
    07/27/2019

0_1564219143513_jpeg.jpg

We're still working on our home but for now we're really happy with our little stud <3 So, here we have a few shots of it:

• In the upper left corner you can see the Main Building with bedrooms for up to 19 professional riders, Horse Trainers or students alongside a large kitchen, our office and a place to spend the not-so-busy evenings.

• Below that picture you can see a picture of our Barn built to keep up to 13 Horses dry and equipped with everything one needs to work: A saddle chamber, wash- and brushstations and on the outside a small paddock as well.

• On the right side you can see a sneaky glance on our Dressage arena behind a small siting area. Next to our Dressage square we own a larger Place with the posibility to build up obstacles, so that our Jumpers won't be bored either.

• Below that is our Indoor riding arena shown. Not the most luxurious place to train but sure better than riding outside when it's pouring.

Not shown on the pictures are our pastures where the horses are currently staying all day and all night due to the unbelievable warmth we are experiencing right now - seriously, I hope it cools down again soon.

That's all I got for now :) Wish you a wonderful saturday <3

• A little bit of Training
    08/12/19

0_1565628316406_fuchsinblurred.jpg
    All our Horses receive their own personal Training Schedule. And even though we are usually busy with our own Horse we've decided the other day to take a picture of one of our colleges at their Training session. So we got this wonderful picture of Ellena and AR Füchsin taking an obstacle (picture by Peter).
    As we haven't made it officially here yet: She's the second Title Holder in our barn. We're very proud to have her with us, she's almost always focused and with joy at work. We'll hope she'll bring it far.
    As stated, our other Riders have also taken some pictures but we'll take a look at them on another day.
    See you soon and have a wonderful Day, as always. <3

Also a short note: We currently have two Norwegian Beauties for auction. So, take a look if you want to have one at your barn too.

• Congrats on a second titled horse!!

• [Belated] congratulations to Kontrast and his rider! :trophy: He looks like a real character; full of energy and life. Also, quite a handsome looking horse. ;) I'd love to see more of he and his rider and to learn a little further about them! (the tail you've painted is absolutely superb, by the way)
    I also quite adore that scene with Füchsin and Ellena receiving their first ribbon. <3 It has a simple beauty and real feeling. Good to see them keeping up the hard work in this most recent update. ;)

(Also: love those sunflowers peeping those bright yellow faces out of the shade there :sunflower: )

• [OOC]

@Lidija-Rotherford said in Aurelion Estate:

Congrats on a second titled horse!!

Thank you :D

@Ariadne-Waters said in Aurelion Estate:

[Belated] congratulations to Kontrast and his rider! :trophy: He looks like a real character; full of energy and life. Also, quite a handsome looking horse. ;) I'd love to see more of he and his rider and to learn a little further about them! (the tail you've painted is absolutely superb, by the way)
    I also quite adore that scene with Füchsin and Ellena receiving their first ribbon. <3 It has a simple beauty and real feeling. Good to see them keeping up the hard work in this most recent update. ;)

(Also: love those sunflowers peeping those bright yellow faces out of the shade there :sunflower: )

First of all Thank you :D Now to your answer :blush:
    I don't always succeed in that but I usually try to bring out the character of a Horse because it's more entertaining and engaging to watch, in my opinion :D So I'm really happy that you have that impression of him :D

No worries, you'll get that for sure :D - And to the tail: As it is with the character it is with the tails - and I seriously don't know how I got that one done (I literally forgot how I done it) - well, maybe I'll be able to work that one out for the next picture :see_no_evil: Thank you a lot :D

Let's hope they both keep going as well as they did the last weeks :D But I'm sure that'll be not the last time you'll hear from them either :D

Oh, you noticed the sunflowers :D I'd like them a lot so I just had to put them in somewhere and those lonely benches seemed to need some company :p

Thank you for your lovely comment :D It brightened my day for real :blush:

• Our Golden Boy
    08/16/19

0_1565985583830_goldrepeggen.jpg
    To continue this little serious, here we got Chris with his Horse in Training AR Goldregen. Our Golden Boy sadly doesn't very good in his shows but we hope he'll imrpove in the next shows. Chris and he are surely working hard for it.

• Development Committee

Oh, hello there! So much fun seeing another Norwegian Warmblood enthusiast. They really need to get more popular; it's an amazing breed. Your horses are gorgeous and I especially love Kontrast, he is a real stunner!

• I really love your Norwegian Warmbloods and I am very happy to have AR Sternstunde from you <3

• He's super handsome! Absoluly adore his golden coat, as well as the editing of the tail! :heart_eyes:

• [OOC]

@Diana-Sæterbakken said in Aurelion Estate:

Oh, hello there! So much fun seeing another Norwegian Warmblood enthusiast. They really need to get more popular; it's an amazing breed. Your horses are gorgeous and I especially love Kontrast, he is a real stunner!

Hi :D The breed is just amazing :blush: And I absolutely agree with that! Thanks a lot :blush:

@Emma-Monroe said in Aurelion Estate:

I really love your Norwegian Warmbloods and I am very happy to have AR Sternstunde from you <3

Thank you :D I'm glad she's with you as well :D And she surely is too :blush:

@Jill-Reyes said in Aurelion Estate:

He's super handsome! Absoluly adore his golden coat, as well as the editing of the tail! :heart_eyes:

Thank you :D Gotta say I have a weak spot for palominos but I usually don't get them right xD And thanks again :D Happy how it turned out as well :blush:

• Our Horses
    08/29/2019

Our stable has had some additions lately and, since we were taking Pictures for our Website, we are able to show you a glimpse of them.

AR Arpegiar
    0_1567100224181_arpegiar.jpg

Peggy is a 4 year old PRE who came to us straight from Spain. Since we were one time on a Holiday in spain, we fell in love with the breed and met Luis Carbonell, who owned a stud nearby our Hotel! Nonetheless to say, that we were very thrilled to hear that he had foals a few years ago aaaand we're able to choose one for our Stud! As we weren't in Spain at that time and still settled in Sweden we chose Peggy because of some videos and pictures. He was always the calmest of the group and rather stayed with his mom while the other foals ran around and played. But when I started running besides his mother, his movements outgraded them all. For the last two years Luis fed and groomed him well and now he's a big boy - at least for a PRE, I guess. He also trained him under saddle for a couple of weeks before he came to us, now finally. But there's still a lot to do. We've decided to show him in Dressage alongside a very talented young student of ours: Arthur Shaw. And besides that we also decided to let him try out Vaulting due to his calm nature alongside another student of ours: Waiola Maximovna.

AR Verdades
    0_1567100833449_Verdades.jpg

As we're talking about Dressage. This fella will compete under Waiola in Dressage as well, but will also be shown in Western Dressage by another Student of ours: Benjamin Byrne. He's got not that much of a backstory like Arps but Verds is still a special Horse to us. We were able to buy this guy on an auction a few weeks back but his owners didn't wanted to give him away - Let's say the auction was not founded on the best terms as his former Owners were sued due to animal abuse. Luckily, Verds wasn't a long time with them as the Owner who sold them to them did some research after he was sold to their hands. We hope now, that he'll recover soon in our loving hands.

AR X Marks The Spot
    0_1567101104157_xconfo.jpg

Xmas, as his rider Benjamin uses to call him, is a chill guy. He probably never spooked once in his life. We were able to buy him off a Western Horse Breeder nearby as our student here really wanted to rather engage in this area than in any other. Also we love his spots! (Thanks to @Celia-Acosta) He will be shown in Ranch Versatility and Reining.

And now we're gonna jump into the future...to keep it clear: Exactly 4 months into the future.
    This month we had our first foal crop EVER. One Stallion, two Mares sired by our Top Stud Kontrast and one Mare sired by our former and still beloved Darling Springstar HMF.
    Even though they're still Juvenilles here, we decided to give you a little look on them, before they get in shape (Foal pictures will follow on later in this Blog - I guess my timeline is screwed now but I really wanted to mark them down here bc I love them now already :heart: )

AR Albtraum
    AR Kontrast x AR Nachtigall
    0_1567101460643_albtraum.jpg

Like Father, like son. He's the new troublemaker in town. At least until he spooks because a leave dropped on his butt. It seems like he sees ghosts everywhere... Let's hope he will lose his fear when he enters the dressage squares around the world or hunts down towards the next obastacle as he will be not just a Dressage Horse but also an Eventer, alongside another of our students: Nastassia Romanovna (in Eventing) and an older staff member: Katharina Fein (in Dressage).

AR Persephone
    AR Kontrast x AR Daenerys
    0_1567101687519_persephone.jpg

And another addition to our Eventing/Dressage Team: Percy is a curious Mare who loves to nibble on everything and everyone! So stay safe...
    Peter Evans will show her on the Eventing Fields while Christian Doyle will bring her into the Dressage Square.

AR Funkenflug
    AR Kontrast x AR Füchsin
    0_1567101846449_funkenflug.jpg

So Tobianos are rare in Norwegians aren't they? Well, what can I say, we are very lucky to have our stallion, I guess. Funkenflug will join our Eventing team with Nastassia and will also compete in Show Jumping alongside Arthur Shaw. And, not that we're expecting her to do well, but she already jumped the pasture fences twice...Guess we need to get an upgrade there.

AR Walküre
    Springstar HMF x AR Traumstille
    0_1567101971027_walküre.jpg

Wal really has inherited not just her fathers but also her mothers good looks. She's a really sweat and social mare. She loves to cuddle and tends to back out of any conflicts. She'll join our Show Jumping team with Ellena Lindblad and our Dressage Team, where I'll show her off.

Back to the present!
    Of course our "Oldies" deserve some Love as well, so enjoy their conformation shots as well:

AR Kontrast
    0_1567102105899_kontrast.jpg

This guy never ceases to amaze us. He just received his Second Title in Eventing and there's still no end in sight. There's far too much energy inside him and sometimes we really have trouble to handle him. But: We love him and we hope he'll bring it even further. :heart:

AR Füchsin
    0_1567102185261_Screenshot-147.jpg

Our second most succesful Horse in the barn is our Jolly Jumper. Funnily enough she really seems to looks a bit arrogant on the picture. But don't believe she is! She's just eyeing around for a treat! :joy:

AR Nachtigall
    0_1567102340868_Screenshot-144.jpg

Our lovely Naki has finally reached her first title and therefore is now our first titled Dressage Horse! Can't believe that our Mainly Dressage orientated Stable lacks on Titles right there but we hope to close that gap soon :D Our pretty Black mare here enjoys the spotlight until then :D

AR Goldregen
    0_1567102454133_Screenshot-142.jpg

Goldy, having a quiet second right here, is usually not far behind Kontrast when it comes to Energy. But Christian and he really seem to be connected on some kind of spiritual level. I love to see them together in the arena. I just can't take my eyes off them...Sadly the judges don't seem to see that all too much as they're not that succesful at Dressage shows. Chris always tells us how Goldy seems to be a different Horse at Shows. We surely need to work on a solution for that!

AR Daenerys
    0_1567102615984_daenerys.jpg

Our small,sweat mare Dany is the sunshine at our barn. Or at least she shows the sunshine to us as you can hear her neigh from the pastures! But what am I talking about, there would be surely something missing if she wasn't around. Oh, and she's by far the laziest Horse at our barn...for now. The Dressage judges seem to agree. We're currently trying to find the perfect mix for her diet to get her a bit more energized.

AR Traumstille
    0_1567102720381_traumstille.jpg

And last but not least: Our Bay Girl Trara. She's the Leader of the Herd and does so gracefully. Under saddle she tends to buck and rear, sadly. Not really what the judges at a Dressage Show want to see, I guess. But as Aiden says: No problem, I'll fix that.

And that's all of our Horses for now. While Our Norwegians and Wal are chilling at our Main Barn, Arps, Verds and Xmas live at our Secondary Barn that belongs to our Riding Academy. But they share pastures with each other :D

I wish you a lovely day <3

• Too many beautiful new additions :heart: I'm glad to see that you own an Andalusian, he seems like a calm and very handsome boy. I love the coats of AR X Marks The Spot and AR Albtraum, both are very striking and unusual!

• Andalusian yasss, Arpegiar looks like my little boy Soberbio, they must be siblings haha :joy: Xmas turned out sooo nice I really like him <3 I just gotta love tobianos, most of my warmbloods are xd and Kontrast couldn't be less! That shine on Trara's coat? Hello? Looking fabulous! :heart_eyes:

• Woah woah woah, absolute gorgeous horses! Verdades, Walküre and Traumstille are absolute stunning shades of dark bay/chestnut :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

• so many stunner! :heart_eyes_cat: Its so hard to pick a fav, there's so many beautiful horses! on the flashy side, I loveee AR Funkenflug, she is such a gorgeous shade of chestnut! on the solid horses, I love AR Goldregen! I wish him luck with dressage, judges can be finicky sometimes :rolling_eyes:

• More Dressage Training Insights
    08/31/2019

0_1567276263624_traumstille.jpg

And our little Tour goes on! This time we see Aiden while working with Trara on more flexibility during circles! And yes...It was a hot day back then...Let's hope this autumn will arrive rather sooner than later!

Replies

@Borja-Domecq said in Aurelion Estate:

Too many beautiful new additions :heart: I'm glad to see that you own an Andalusian, he seems like a calm and very handsome boy. I love the coats of AR X Marks The Spot and AR Albtraum, both are very striking and unusual!

I'm glad to have one now as well :D Love the breed <3 He truly is :D Thank you a lot :D We think so too ^.^ And are very thankful for that awesome marking by Celia :blush:

@Celia-Acosta said in Aurelion Estate:

Andalusian yasss, Arpegiar looks like my little boy Soberbio, they must be siblings haha :joy: Xmas turned out sooo nice I really like him <3 I just gotta love tobianos, most of my warmbloods are xd and Kontrast couldn't be less! That shine on Trara's coat? Hello? Looking fabulous! :heart_eyes:

OH YEAH :confetti_ball: I've seen it! They're coatmates leaves for this unfunny pun
    We're very gladly to have both of them! And yep Traras coat takes a lot of grooming but it pays off :DThank you very much for your lovely comment :blush:

@Annalena-Voigt said in Aurelion Estate:

Woah woah woah, absolute gorgeous horses! Verdades, Walküre and Traumstille are absolute stunning shades of dark bay/chestnut :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Thank you :D Yep gotta soft spot for Darker Bases :D

@Wilder-M-Bernardi said in Aurelion Estate:

so many stunner! :heart_eyes_cat: Its so hard to pick a fav, there's so many beautiful horses! on the flashy side, I loveee AR Funkenflug, she is such a gorgeous shade of chestnut! on the solid horses, I love AR Goldregen! I wish him luck with dressage, judges can be finicky sometimes :rolling_eyes:

Thank you very much :D I do love them all as well :D And Funkenflug is a real eyecatcher that's true :D And about Goldregen: Yeah, let's see how he presents himself in the upcoming shows :thinking: But Chris is doing his very best with him I'm sure :blush:

• I feel you! I was so over this heat so I'm so thankful that we've got some cooler weather now (finally) :pray: What a lovely shade of bay on the horse <3

• I must say it again, such a pretty girl xD I can't get over with how beautiful she is!

I'm so jealous of your editing skills...

• More additions
    09/01/2019

It's september! How time passes...and, well, we've got to do a little update to our post that was sent just a few days ago. We were lucky to buy two horses from our cousin who moves back to Sweden, and we have another glimpse at a future star at our barn - so we gotta hop now 3 months into the future again.

But first to the our auction Horses:

AR Crataegus
    0_1567338965226_Crataegus.jpg

This 11 y/o Grey Westphalian will join our Show Jumping team and was already quite succesful at my cousins place! We're surely happy to announce that he'll keep competing under Arthur Shaw!

AR Neera
    0_1567339031153_neera.jpg

This 11 y/o Trakehner mare is another addition to our Eventing team and will be, surprisingly, shown by Aiden Fraser who wants to gather some new experiences!

AR Abba
    LMEC Rumour Has It x AR Neera
    0_1567339116036_abba.jpg

Neera does not come alone to us, no no! She just had a foal last month out of stunning LMEC Rumour Has It (Thanks to @Christina-Lindblad for the oportunity :heart: ) and he'll be joining her on her way to our stud. Above you can see him in his juvenille years but right now he's a little foal at the age of 1 year. You'll surely see him around as one with the other fellas!

That's it for the short update from our site! We wish you a lovely day <3

@Therese-Lind said in Aurelion Estate:

I feel you! I was so over this heat so I'm so thankful that we've got some cooler weather now (finally) :pray: What a lovely shade of bay on the horse <3

Sadly our cool down will only arrive tomorrow...but I guess that is better than nothing :sweat_smile: I am truly looking forward to it :D Thank you lots :blush:

@Celia-Acosta said in Aurelion Estate:

I must say it again, such a pretty girl xD I can't get over with how beautiful she is!

I'm so jealous of your editing skills...

Thank you very much :D We'll tell her for sure :D ...along with some treats :P
    Thanks again Im trying hard to improve, nice to get that noticed :blush:

• What a gorgeous bunch of new horses! They've all got such lovely little heads :heart_eyes: it's hard to pick a favourite :thinking:

ps. the hair

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.