[CLOSED] Saphir Estates Breeding Season | August Announcements

• all text

This year we've decided to officialy offer, for your consideration, Saphir Estates' stallions up for stud.
    It is always a time consuming, fun experience to title stallions enough so they are eligiable for breeding, and so we offer you quality, pedigreed and still active competing stallions who are ready to give you your next champion.

At this moment we are only able to offer you BIY opportunities.
    Foals are to carry your prefix and be used as you wish.
    Please contact me via PM or at Slack if interested in any of our boys.

• I would love to use HONEYBROOK THORLUX for an offspring, as I have a Knabstrup Baroque mare and want to make a Knabstrup Sports Horse. Do I send the mare to you, and you make the foal or do you send the stallion to me, and I make a foal? :)

• @Therese-Evans At this moment I'm only working with BIYs, which means whoever buys the stallion's breeding slot makes the foal. Also, I don't send any stallion's files over, I could only provide you reference photos if that would be of your interest.

• @Fernanda-Luchetta said in [OPEN] Saphir Estates Breeding Season | BIY:

@Therese-Evans At this moment I'm only working with BIYs, which means whoever buys the stallion's breeding slot makes the foal. Also, I don't send any stallion's files over, I could only provide you reference photos if that would be of your interest.

I would like reference photoes please :)

• August announcements.

August is here and our stallions have now sold quite a few slots in the past months. While it is always a joy to see little foals running around, specially being products out of our hard work, we now feel the need to retrain some of our boys from our public offers. That being said, this month we'll be offering some of them for the last time (maybe in a while, maybe ever, who knows?). I'm not stating all who'll be retrained as I'm not 100% certain yet, but SPHR Vervex is certainly decided to be among them.

While we are taking some out, we are offering something unprecedented - for the first time, some of our mares will be offered for the public. As I'm rather over protective over my mares' slots, some of the offered girls have only one slot available. Their base fees are also higher than the males'. I have debated rather long about making them available and they'll be offered until August 31st only.

Enough words, check out our available champions here and grab the chance to make your own!

• Slots are quickly selling out.
    Also, reminder that there are 12 days left until mares and some stallions are retrained from our public offers. Grab your slot while you can!

• Only 3 days left until mares are retrained together with some of the offered stallions.
    Check out our available horses for BIY before August comes to an end.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.