Emilia's Diary ❥ | 08/05/19 | Facilities Tour | Comments welcome!

• Emilia's Diary ❥
    Introduction

Welcome to my scrapbook! :revolving_hearts::dizzy:
    This blog is about my stable Foxen Acres and about my main sim Emilia. Here you can follow Emilia's life, beautiful and bad moments, big feelings and sad hours. This blog will include little story parts! I hope you'll like them.
    And now, let's begin!

The Story
    Emilia Fox, born 22 years ago and raised on Foxen Acres, is an ambitious rider. She owns a grey stallion, Cisco, who is her best friend since 10 years. Her parents own Foxen Acres, a small stable in central Germany. At Foxen Acres live mostly KWPNs as the family has been breeding them for generations. However, Emilia's parents decided to downsize their stable. Now they breed them rarely, in 2018 they only had 2 foals.
    Emilia participates in many competitions and her big dream is it to be on the top at the equestrian sport ranking list one day. She works hard to realize her dream! She also wants to revive Foxen Acres. Emilia wants to breed KPWNs again and train excellent horses.
    Will she achieve her goals? :spy_tone1:

The People :angel_tone2:

Emilia Fox Harvey Hunter Sarah Fox Marcus Schmidt Alisha Schmidt
    Bild Text Bild Text Bild Text Bild Text Bild Text

The Horses:horse:

Foxen Ciscontin Birkebei Blood of Heroes Foxen Baloubet Foxen Franziska ABRC Brego Foxen Cosma
    Bild Text Bild Text Bild Text Bild Text Bild Text Bild Text

Contents :page_facing_up:

Post Date
    A warm Evening 19th April 2019
    New Foals 28th April 2019
    Dressage lesson with Sarah - Storypart I 6th May 2019
    Facilities Tour 8th May 2019

Thank you for visiting! Open for comments! :star:

• Realy Beautiful horses ❤️

• Nice to see such a small team, means we can REALLY get into everything with them :D

• A warm Evening ❥

As my horse Cisco is still injured, I decided to train a bit with one of our leasing horses Foxberry's Amiiqlyx ( @Callixta-Rosella )! She has amazing jumping skills and I enjoyed riding her. Our trainer Marcus came after a few minutes and he gave me hints and said what I should improve. My leg work was not the best today and Moxie wasn't super happy these days (Maybe she is missing her old stable, but we hope that she gets used to our stable quickly!) so we had a few disagreements... But at the end we had a couple of good jumps and I was pleased, even if not everything went well.
    The april weather was warm and mild and everything drew a long shadow, when we finished our little lesson. I praised Moxie and she looked a bit happier than before. :sunny:

:star2: :leaves: :maple_leaf:

Bild Text

In this post:
    Foxberry's Amiiqlyx, Emilia Fox, Marcus Schmidt (not to be seen)

Replies:

@Mira-Green said in Emilia's Diary ❥ | 14th April '19:

Realy Beautiful horses ❤️

Thank you Mira! :hugging:

@Lidija-Rotherford said in Emilia's Diary ❥ | 14th April '19:

Nice to see such a small team, means we can REALLY get into everything with them :D

Thats the plan! You can get to know everyone exactly! :blush:

• Wau, how have i missed this. I thought i found the best blogs already. but seems like i havent

• PR Committee

We'll just pretend that I didn't forget to reply here until today :innocent: First of all, your sims look wonderful. I love Sarah's sassy pose and cute hair, but then I kept on scrolling and fell in love with Baloubet. I'm a sucker for chestnuts; but his shade is just soooo wonderfully bright and eye catching, especially with that big snip and kissy pink nose :kissing_cat: Oh, and it's great to see Moxie again too! I'm glad she's getting some love finally, she was probably getting a bit fed up under all the cobwebs in my own game

• I love your profile pictures and backstory! Your horses are very beautiful. Good luck with the shows :)

• I'm fan of Foxen Ciscontin & Foxen Baloubet <3

• New Foals ❥

Spring has moved in and the air is heavy with pollen and bird chirping! Everyone has spring feelings and everyone has new energy - as well as our two foals!
    Crackerjack (right) is already a month old and Tokyo (left) was born a few days ago! The two foals are promising. Crackerjack has good show jumping genes and Tokyo will hopefully be a dressage star! We have high hopes in the two young horses and are curious where the journey goes with them!
    The two enjoyed the warm weather and jumped over the meadows. Our two mares have become mothers for the first time and sometimes they still do not know how to handle so much energy haha! :hugging:

:tulip: :bird: :four_leaf_clover:

Bild Text

In this post:
    Foxen Cosma, Foxen Franziska, Foxen Tokyo Drift, Foxen Crackerjack

Replies:

@Thea-Radmer said in Emilia's Diary ❥ | 19/04/19:

Wau, how have i missed this. I thought i found the best blogs already. but seems like i havent

Aww Thea! Thank you so much! :heartpulse:

@Callixta-Rosella said in Emilia's Diary ❥ | 19/04/19:

We'll just pretend that I didn't forget to reply here until today :innocent: First of all, your sims look wonderful. I love Sarah's sassy pose and cute hair, but then I kept on scrolling and fell in love with Baloubet. I'm a sucker for chestnuts; but his shade is just soooo wonderfully bright and eye catching, especially with that big snip and kissy pink nose :kissing_cat: Oh, and it's great to see Moxie again too! I'm glad she's getting some love finally, she was probably getting a bit fed up under all the cobwebs in my own game

Hehe, yeah there you are!i am so happy about your comment :blush: You already found out one of Sarah's attribute! the poses for the sims were choosen wisely ..! I'm also a fan of Balou, you'll see him in the next update hehehhehe but psssht :zipper_mouth: :wink: The whole team loves Moxie haha! :heart:

@Samantha-Jadirea said in Emilia's Diary ❥ | 19/04/19:

I love your profile pictures and backstory! Your horses are very beautiful. Good luck with the shows :)

Thank you! :blush:

@Ian-Salvatore said in Emilia's Diary ❥ | 19/04/19:

I'm fan of Foxen Ciscontin & Foxen Baloubet <3

Same hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Aahh, look at those little cutie! :heart_eyes: They're both super pretty, I absolutely adore Tokyo's smooth and soft coat :drooling_face:

• Foxen Crackerjack <3

• I love seeing all the cute foals around the community <3 They are adorable <3

• Dressage lesson with Sarah
    Storypart I

This is the first part of the story! I hope you'll read it, leave a comment if you liked it!
    Thank you. ❥

I was late.
    A bit.
    I hurried to get to the dressage arena as fast as I could. Marcus and Sarah already were at the riding area, Sarah warmed up Balou.
    "Hey Emilia, nice that you also came," she waved and winked at me. I waved too and pulled Cisco's girth tighter. I started to warm up Cisco while Sarah and Marcus started their lessons. Sarah practiced her ride for the upcoming dressage competition, where she will compete with Balou.
    The two have become a good team in the last few months. In the beginning Balou was a really difficult horse, but she worked hard with him and spent a lot of time with Baloubet. Even as a foal, he was very naughty and difficult to handle, we sold him when he was a yearling. He was trained and ridden in the time he was away but not much. Then, one year ago, when he was almost seven years old, he came back to our stable. Now Sarah takes care of him alone, because he needs a caregiver. He is doing really well and he goes to dressage competitions even in Training (Level 2)!
    Since Cisco is completely healthy again, I trained more with him again. Today I practiced pirouettes with the help of Marcus.
    "Sit a little bit deeper!",
    "Reins a bit shorter, do you feel the connection to the horse's mouth?",
    "Try again.",
    "Yeah, that's good! Do not forget to praise him.",
    Marcus admitted me many many tips and finally we got some nice pirouettes. "Thank you, Marcus!" I said. "That was pretty ... exhausting," I added, wiping sweat from my forehead. I sniffed and patted Cisco's neck again. He grumbled contentedly.

:herb: :dove: :leaves:

Bild Text

As we finished the lesson Marcus said 'Goodbye' to me and Sarah, he had another important thing to do and Sarah trotted to me.
    "You two did the pirouettes so well! I hope Balou will do it some day as good as Cisco.", Sarah grinned at me and patted Balou. "Of course, Sarah! You both are making huge steps in the training, I think he will learn it very fast." I cheered her up.
    The temperatures were still pleasantly warm and the sun would set in only a few hours, so we decided to go into the woods with our horses, although I was a little bit sick. Not that again, ughh ... "Okay, let's go Sarah, I have to tell you some big news!"

Bild Text

In this post:
    Foxen Ciscontin, Emilia Fox, Sarah Fox, Foxen Baloubet

Replies:

@Shea-Hamilton said in Emilia's Diary ❥ | 28/04/19:

Aahh, look at those little cutie! :heart_eyes: They're both super pretty, I absolutely adore Tokyo's smooth and soft coat :drooling_face:

Ahhh, they are, hehe thank you! :heart: Sadly she won't be that fluffy forever... :cry:

@Ian-Salvatore said in Emilia's Diary ❥ | 28/04/19:

Foxen Crackerjack <3

:heart: He is cute, isn't he?

@Therese-Lind said in Emilia's Diary ❥ | 28/04/19:

I love seeing all the cute foals around the community <3 They are adorable <3

Thanks, I really love it too! They pop out everywhere haha and every foal is so pretty... :heart_eyes:

@Callixta-Rosella as I said, here is Balou hehe

• gorgeous pictures! love them so much <3

• Ohgodness my two favorites <3

• Your editing is so gorgeous! The two lil foals are so adorable and Ciscontin and Baloubet also look so stunning! :heart:

• Such lovely editing :two_hearts:

• Great writing and beautiful pictures!

• Facilities Tour ❥

Hey Guys! I thought that it's time to show you my facilities! I don't have so much pictures and they aren't 100% finished yet (I still need to decorate the riding hall and the house f.e.), but maybe you will see an update sooner or later.
    We also still have a lot of space but we are planning new buildings for the future.

:deciduous_tree: :leaves: :blue_heart:

Bild Text

Replies:

@Jade-Nguyen said in Emilia's Diary ❥ | 06/05/19 | STORYPART | Comments welcome!:

gorgeous pictures! love them so much <3

Thank you so much! Love your pictures too! :heart:

@Ian-Salvatore said in Emilia's Diary ❥ | 06/05/19 | STORYPART | Comments welcome!:

Ohgodness my two favorites <3

hehe :smirk:

@Annalena-Voigt said in Emilia's Diary ❥ | 06/05/19 | STORYPART | Comments welcome!:

Your editing is so gorgeous! The two lil foals are so adorable and Ciscontin and Baloubet also look so stunning! :heart:

Thank you Annalena! :two_hearts:

@Rena-Cort said in Emilia's Diary ❥ | 06/05/19 | STORYPART | Comments welcome!:

Such lovely editing :two_hearts:

@Katarina-North said in Emilia's Diary ❥ | 06/05/19 | STORYPART | Comments welcome!:

Great writing and beautiful pictures!

I'm glad that someone read it! Thank you! :blush:

• casually starts packing my bags
    Can I move in!?!

• Amazing world & facilities really i love <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.