Le pré d'Aigle - 17.07.2019 Comments are always welcome!

• Le pré d'Aigle is a sports and breeding stable. We have four breeds of horses that we breed, and these are: Ardenner, Hanoverian, Percheron and Donkey. In addition, we have a wide range of other breeds of horses.

All of our horses:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• I really like BHB Ancatius, at first i was like, WHAT is that even posible to make xD But then i realiced.
    Great use of markings on those horses ;)

• I'm in love with your ardenners!

• BHB Rimerock & Anne, ABRC Forochel & Billie and BHB Bombadil & Zoe.

alt text

• Bombadil (ekhem Pumeks) is such a cute pony <3

• @Gundrun-Ward Yes, Pumeks are goregous ! <3

• I'm blown away by how beautiful your horses are, your Ardenners especially. They are amazing :)

• @Samantha-Jadirea Very nice to hear it! It's very motivating :P

• A few photos from the show on another forum. The horses behaved very well, despite the fact that there were many strangers and horses on the spot.

alt text
    BHB Carmen & Billie Sparrow

alt text
    BHB Alice & Sophie Nicholson

alt text
    BHB Anaïs & Maise Davies

• BHB Enchantress
    Enchantress is definitely one of the best Hanoverian mares. She is very friendly and devoted to the rider, if rider conducts it well, she will do whatever she asks her for.
    alt text

• Lovely! ♥

• Gorgeous mare :heart_decoration:

• Beautiful girl! What does she compete in? :)

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in Le pré d'Aigle:

Beautiful girl! What does she compete in? :)

Show Jumping and eventing :D

• In our center, the first draft horse foals came into the world!
    Now we have six foals, we still wait for thirteen unborn babys. First are the strong ardenner stalion. BHB T (BHB Tequila x BHB Thor). He is beautiful palomino with blanket and some spots. I think this boy stay with us, because i fall in love when i first time saw him.
    alt text

Some hours ago in the pasture we meet two more foals. First we saw dark buckskin little girl. BHB K/R (BHB Kelpie x BHB Rimerock).
    alt text

Other small mare in the pasture was bay roan BHB M/L (BHB Mayze x BHB Lincoln)
    alt text

Next morning in the stall we meet small princess. I don't hide, I was looking forward to this foal because her mother are my favourite arrdener mare. So meet BHB C/M (BHB Carmen x BHB Maggot)
    alt text

Next two foals was born two days later. Both of them are percherons. First we meet stalion BHB K (BHB Khaleesie x BHB Kingsman)
    alt text

The last foal are mare BHB S/K (BHB Seisyll x BHB Khann). I am very happy that this is a mare because in our stable we only had two mares of this breed.
    alt text

We expect the rest of foals on the days. As soon as they are born, I will put their pictures here :D
    I need help in choosing names for foals. I've never been good at it and someone always had to help me so somebody has any ideas? Names for the first letter of the parent.

• So nice to see some drafts around :heart_eyes: so glad you breed them <3
    and the foals are soo cute <3

• @Billie-Sparrow said in Le pré d'Aigle - First Draft Foals!:

ardenner

I am so happy to see these drafts! I was trying to bring some popularity to them before I left Equus 2 years ago. Your horses are absolutely gorgeous!!

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld
    And there will be more of them when my breeding develops more <3

• @Cheyenne-Cavender
    Maybe now I can make them popular :D Draft are definitely the most wonderful horses I've ever dealt with. Thank you very much!

• So young and already that big and with that much fur. When I saw the name of your blog, I just had to take a look. They are all so damn cute.

• BHB Prudence & Ruby Reynolds and Michael Scofield
    Meet one of our new arddener mares!
    alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.