Need help with horse

• I am looking for someone who would be able to reproduce the horse that is in the pictures. I liked him very much, but after changing the laptop I lost him.
    I tried to recreate it, but I was not able to do it the same. If someone does it the same, or at least very similar, I will be eternally grateful.
    alt textalt text

• Because no one has reported, I offer payment for him reconstruction.
    I mean only his coat, not template.

• I can give it a try, but you might need to wait for it to after friday 4 pm. Im doing an important project at highschool And thats why i sit here doing nothing but more markings apparenly

Im not sure if i got his exact markings, but most of them i think i got,

• @Thea-Radmer
    You fell from heaven! I will wait how much you will need

• @Billie-Sparrow No im still in heaven, But i will gladly make the coat and send it to you ;)

• @Thea-Radmer So all I have to do is wait. Thank you very much! <3

• @Billie-Sparrow Yea, i... might be able to make it, but i cant tell you 100% yet. Do you know where you found the appaloosa dots? That is the most critical of the markings i might miss

• @Thea-Radmer
    unfortunately I have no idea, I have downloaded over 10,000 cc files collected for years. In addition, this horse was not created by me, he was born in the game and the only thing I added to him was the white marking on the nose

• @Thea-Radmer not 100% sure, but to me it looks like some of the spots might be from here.

• @Jase-Sunshine I dont think so, but i think i got something simmalar, else, ill just make it my own xD
    But thanks anyways :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.