[Interest Check] Kiso Raffle or Free Imports?

• Would anyone be interested in a Kiso raffle or free import service to promote the breed? There don't seem to be many on ES at all. (In fact, I think I might own every Kiso registered for flat racing.) I would also be happy to partner with anyone interested in getting started with the breed. They can go into just about any discipline, but I think flat racing is the only discipline where they can reach the top level.

For anyone unfamiliar with the breed, they're a rare breed (only about 150 as of 2013) native to Honshu, Japan. Below are some of the kisos I have in game.
    alt text

alt text

alt text

• Kisos are such pretty horses!
    I would definitely enter a raffle, it's always nice to promote a rare breed!
    They look lovely :slight_smile:

• @Audrey-Henderson I'm so glad you like them too :smiley: They don't have that classic fairy tale beauty that breeds like the Andalusian have, but I think they have their own special charm and I'd love to see more of them around the community.

• Moderation Committee

I think I may have a Kiso from you, maybe. Not sure. I just remember getting a little foal from someone, haha.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.