Exciting News! Pedigree Talk

• Hi guys! I don't know a ton about pedigrees so what stands out in my geldings pedigree to you?

Currently only have dam's information, nothing on sire yet.

DAM: Oakies Golden Angle
    (sired by Three Oaks Solidgold out of Thundering Tumbles)

Cupids Love Story - Bay Gelding / sired by: __ out of Oakies Golden Angle
    alt text

FROM THE DAM'S SIDE OF THE PEDIGREE

I did a bit of research and found out he has Poco Bueno (x6), Leo (x2), Doc Bar, Gay Bar King, Three Bars (x3), Joe Hancock (x4), Traveler (x6) and King-p234 (x14).

• Leo is x8 great grandsire -twice- on the grandsire's topside.

• King-p234 is x5 great grandsire -twice- on the grandsire's topside and the granddam's topside and 12 more times when you look further back on his dam's side.

• Doc Bar is x5 great grandsire on the bottom side of grandsire.

• Three Bars is x4 great grandsire on the top side of grandsire and x7 great grandsire on top & bottom side of grandsire.

• Gay Bar King is x3 great grandsire.

Awhile back, I was looking for an answer as to who my gelding's dam and sire were and today I got his dam's pedigree information from the breeder. The sire's papers are still being searched for but they will send that when they find it and then I can complete my horse's pedigree!

Sires name was Warrior, I believe that was his barn name. Both dam and sire of my boy are deceased.

EDITED WITH NEW INFO

• WILL UPDATE ONCE I HAVE SIRE'S INFORMATION.
    Will get new pictures of my gelding to post asap too!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.