✦ Silverlake EC || Ashley's blog ~ "Portraits" ✦ (Comments welcome!)

• Our entry for Carolan Estate's Summer Grading

alt text

• I really love Splendids shade of grey. <3 So handsome

• SLEC Platina looks so stunning <3

• Replies
    @Elizabeth-Hall Thank you!
    @Jill-Hendricks She's a real charmer ;)

• I actually have some questions to you guys right now! You can either send me a pm or post a reply on this thread.

• What would you like to see in this album? (Foals, facilities, more horses, show entrys etc.)
    • Is there anything i can do to make it better?
    • You can ofcourse ask me questons aswell! I'm bored af right now and i really need some spiceeee

• SLEC Platina looking fabulous

0_1560255150564_Screenshot-449.jpg

• SLEC Splendid, again...

0_1560360217057_edaaHD30.png

• Beauitufl! <3

• Looks really pretty!

• I'm so sorry for the boring photos i've been posting lately, but my drawing tablet just broke (as i was working on some new Projects for this album) and i don't really know what to do at the moment. I might start looking for new drawing tablets, but since they're all pretty expensive, i'm not sure if it will happen anytime soon.

Replies:

@Regina-Walker Thank you!
    @Lauren-Goldtree Thanks! That means a lot for me :)

• What a lovely grey <3 I love those faint dapples :heart_eyes: Sorry to hear about your tablet, I don't know what I would have done without mine even if I don't make any major edits anymore but still it's so handy ^^

• @Therese-Lind Thank you! I've actually found some new tablets as i went looking directly after i posted this haha! I'm just hoping for a little luck and actually get a good one for once :)

• Mind me for not replying here much earlier! Your horses are all super pretty! I absolutely love Splendid, he has such a stunning grey coat I admire all your grey horses, they're all so soft and detailed! :heart_eyes: Also Spalsh Dance, the marking on his face is so unique and I think the list can go on for a long long time! <3

• @Shea-Hamilton Thank you Shea! <3 Tbh i love your horses so much too. They're so beautiful and detailed!

• This post is deleted!

• I've been noticing weird things about SLEC Unconditional Love or Loca, as i call her. She's been bucking and rearing a lot lately, and tbh I'm really worried. She's never behaved like this before?

Have a cute picture of her and Tasha anyways...I'll be sure to keep you updated about her.

0_1560703328085_mz5k5vX.png

• she's such a beautiful mare, I hope it's all okay with her! Maybe it's just a little freshness from the summer and nothing serious

• @Marquis-Moulin Thank you! <3 We're waiting for an expert to come and take a look on her. We're holding our thumbs over here!

• These two look great together! I hope with SLEC Unconditional Love everything is okay.

• We're still waiting for the vet to come and check. Here's a of her from earlier today.

0_1560716258536_cM7dZwi.png

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.