Cristyne's Scrapbook - 2/15 PLR Tequila Sunrise

• @Jase-Sunshine Thank you! I love stocks with color :smile:

• I have two new warmbloods to introduce. The first is a Senner stallion, Glenmorangie, from @Claire-von-Hohenfeld. He's already started his career in eventing and show jumping and I'm excited to see how he does.
    alt text

The second is a Trakehner mare named Sigma's Andromeda. I love liver chestnuts and can always use more Trakehners, so I couldn't resist bidding when I saw her up for auction from @Elené-Mikrelew. She's joining my eventing and dressage team.
    alt text

• Glenmorangie looks very good over at your barn :D

Also Andromeda is such a beautiful mare. I love liver chestnuts. Good luck with her!

• I have some new thoroughbreds and a Senner mare to show off. My first thoroughbred is a breeding from @Danielle-Maddox's breeding service. AGEC Bombardier is out of my mare HT Snapdragon and sired by SSH Jetliner and is my newest show jumping and eventing prospect.
    alt text
    alt text

I also have two new racers from @Sadie-Woodson, a bay colt named Dawn's Sterling's Dream and a palomino filly named Dawn's Half Pint.
    alt text
    alt text

Last but not least, I have a new Senner import from @Irene-Duarte. I haven't decided on a name for this pretty girl yet, but she'll be competing in show jumping and eventing.
    alt text

• PR Committee

New prospect looks lovely! I hope she does well for you!

• They look really nice in your game! Glad to see that they are in a great home :D

• Bombardier looks sweet. Love the coat

• You've got yourself some rather nice new pons over here :D

• Way back when I first started here, I used to lease an appaloosa mare from @Lidija-Rotherford named BS Die By Sunlight and I got pretty attached to her, so when I saw she was available for breeding, I had to apply. I bred her to my stallion BKR/BS Rum'a Million, and the result was a bay roan spotted blanket filly. Her name is PLR Tequila Sunrise and she'll be competing in western pleasure and reining. I'm very excited to have a filly from Sunny and I can't wait to see how she does.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

And if anyone was curious, I've decided on a name for my Senner mare: AGEC Jenova.

• Gorgeous girl :blush: good luck with her

• so cute! good luck!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.