Cristyne's Scrapbook - 6/10 Selle Francais Stallion

• I have two new warmbloods to introduce. The first is a Senner stallion, Glenmorangie, from @Claire-von-Hohenfeld. He's already started his career in eventing and show jumping and I'm excited to see how he does.
    alt text

The second is a Trakehner mare named Sigma's Andromeda. I love liver chestnuts and can always use more Trakehners, so I couldn't resist bidding when I saw her up for auction from @Elené-Mikrelew. She's joining my eventing and dressage team.
    alt text

• Glenmorangie looks very good over at your barn :D

Also Andromeda is such a beautiful mare. I love liver chestnuts. Good luck with her!

• I have some new thoroughbreds and a Senner mare to show off. My first thoroughbred is a breeding from @Danielle-Maddox's breeding service. AGEC Bombardier is out of my mare HT Snapdragon and sired by SSH Jetliner and is my newest show jumping and eventing prospect.
    alt text
    alt text

I also have two new racers from @Sadie-Woodson, a bay colt named Dawn's Sterling's Dream and a palomino filly named Dawn's Half Pint.
    alt text
    alt text

Last but not least, I have a new Senner import from @Irene-Duarte. I haven't decided on a name for this pretty girl yet, but she'll be competing in show jumping and eventing.
    alt text

• PR Committee

New prospect looks lovely! I hope she does well for you!

• They look really nice in your game! Glad to see that they are in a great home :D

• Bombardier looks sweet. Love the coat

• You've got yourself some rather nice new pons over here :D

• Way back when I first started here, I used to lease an appaloosa mare from @Lidija-Rotherford named BS Die By Sunlight and I got pretty attached to her, so when I saw she was available for breeding, I had to apply. I bred her to my stallion BKR/BS Rum'a Million, and the result was a bay roan spotted blanket filly. Her name is PLR Tequila Sunrise and she'll be competing in western pleasure and reining. I'm very excited to have a filly from Sunny and I can't wait to see how she does.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

And if anyone was curious, I've decided on a name for my Senner mare: AGEC Jenova.

• Gorgeous girl :blush: good luck with her

• so cute! good luck!

• WDC Spot the Lark - Western Dressage
    alt text

Holmgard's Mayzel - Western Dressage
    alt text

RAHS Buckshot - Mountain Trail
    alt text

RVR Miss Daisy - Mountain Trail
    alt text

• I decided recently that I'd like to add some silver to my lines as I only had one mare carrying silver, so I bred a few of my mares to some outside stallions. The result was three lovely APH foals, all silver carriers. We have two new colts and a filly. PLR D Luxe Oppportunity is a silver bay roan tobiano by OCS Blue Diamond D Luxe out of PLR Chance Encounter. PLR Dun Dreamin carries quite a few interesting colors. He's a silver smoky cream grullo tobiano splash by RL Face Roman Swords and out of MRR I'm Your Dream. Last but not least is a silver smoky black splash named PLR Ghostly Vision, by CK Supernatural Gunner out of WHR Shining Halo. Thank you so much to @Kody-Böhming @Freya-Valkyrie and @Veola-Loveless for offering your stallions for these breedings!
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• All of them are great but the first one is my favorit! Such a beautiful coat ❤️

• @Mira-Green Thank you!

• Thats a pretty Twoface-line baby! <3
    You really got some pretty silver buddies there :horse:

• They are all 3 perfect! Little cutie pies :heart_eyes: <3

• @Kody-Böhming Thank you! I'm very happy with him and so excited to have a Twoface line colt.
    @Claire-von-Hohenfeld Thank you! I think these three are some of my better looking horses :smile:

• A few more RP entries, this time for the Monument Cow Horse Championship.
    PLR Real Folk Blues
    alt text

PLR Cowboy Bebop
    alt text

PLR No City Slicker
    alt text

Kashing Up
    alt text

GR's Jingle Bell Jess
    alt text

• Awww love all of them :scream_cat: :two_hearts: And especially GR's Jingle Bell Jess has stolen my heart :broken_heart: :horse: :sob:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.