EPs and CC Not Showing

• I recently decided to take the plunge and start using CC Magic, and I wanted to start fresh and get rid of old CC I don't use anymore. I did a clean install of my game, then installed CC Magic and started sorting CC. I was following a tutorial, so I'm not sure where I went wrong, but none of my CC is showing up in game after installing it in CC Magic (I moved the CC to my downloads folder, loaded it into CC Magic, sorted it into sets, and hit rebuild). I checked that my sets were enabled, and they are, but nothing is showing up. I also don't know if this is related to CC Magic or if it's a separate issue, but my expansion packs are also not showing up in game. I checked in Origin that they were installed and used the repair game function in Origin as that's what I've done in the past with missing EP's, but it hasn't fixed the issue this time. All I'm getting is a vanilla base game. Has this happened to anyone else before? Any ideas on how to fix it?

• i can't help you with the EP issue but try to start your game with CCM. There is a start button on the top left corner. It always helped me whenever it decided to eat my CC. :slight_smile:

• @Maria-Jones That fixed it, thank you!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.