[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 05/16] Draft Horse Showing
Falsterbo Draft Horse Showing II
DRAFT HORSE SHOWING
05.11-05.13.2019 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Anna Hertler
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC DRAFT HORSE SHOWING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- Breaking any of the following show rules can result in disqualification.
- All payments must include the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each show.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Members are limited to entering 50 horses per show but are no longer limited to how many horses they can enter per level.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the DRAFT HORSE SHOWING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- SCHOOLING (1): $75 entry fee
- OPEN (2): $150 entry fee
- LOCAL (3): $225 entry fee
- COUNTY (4): $300 entry fee
- DISTRICT (5): $375 entry fee
- REGIONAL (6): $450 entry fee
- STATE (7): $525 entry fee
- NATIONAL (8): $600 entry fee
- INTERNATIONAL (9): $675 entry fee
- CHAMPIONSHIP (10): $750 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
Made a mistake in the Name of the Horse Wolfsbanes Sir Henry ID 23996, I wrote it with an apostrophe but it should be Wolfsbanes Sir Henry. Sorry about that
I accidentally entered a horse twice. Could you remove one of the entries for 29485 SiLS Shamrock please? Thank you