Donckers Architecture & Decoration [ 05/07/2019 - Another Horse Lorry ?!]

• 03/07/2019 / Added the horse lorry!
    Well well well, this is exciting isnt it ?! I always missed something in Equus sims, and that was a horse lorry.
    After me experimenting with lots of stuff prior to this, i finally had a sit down and decided to mesh it (i only meshed the horsebox part, the cab was pre-made), this was such an experiment for me and i wasn't even sure if i'll finish it... But i did!

I hope you guys are happy with it because i sure am, and please leave some feedback or your thoughts on it, safe travels! :)

alt text

alt text

alt text

Disclaimer: i highly advise only placing it when you're taking pictures with it if you have a slow laptop, this thing is literally a beast! And i'm working on a tutorial that will show you how to put your own stable logo on the lorry as well!

• Development Committee

You have no idea how excited I've been for this since you first showed WIPs of it! THANK YOU!!! :two_hearts:

• alt text
    No more to say.

• I think I speak for everyone when I say.....FINALLY!!! :sparkling_heart: :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

• no words, it's so realistic, really, it's amazing, really good good big good works ! it lacks a color, but it is so realistic, I love, I like, it's huge big work bravo. <3

• THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

My UK and France based yards can now have proper horse lorries to ferry all the pons around!

• Lance I love you.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH :sob: :heart_eyes:

• ohhhhhh my gosh I've been looking around for a lorry for ages, thank you so much! I love it!!

• 05/07/2019 / Added a smaller lorry!
    I figured not everbody needs a giant beast to haul their precious horses around? So i have a solution for that! :)

alt text

alt text

Disclaimer: the front part is a tiny bit on crack, i wasn't able to fix this but i hope you guys dont mind!

• OH. MY. GOD. YOU ARE AMAZING, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

• wow 0_0 this is amazing stuff, thankyou for creating and sharing

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.