Donckers Architecture & Decoration [ 09/06/2019 - New Stable Set!]

• 07/06/2019 / Added 3 new objects; Show stable, Vinyl arena fencing and a show tent!
    The tent is 14 tiles wide and 5 tiles long so you can make your tent as long as you'd like, Happy buiding :) !

alt text

alt text

alt text

Thanks @Octavia-Ryland for taking these amazing previews!

• Thank you so much! I thought about the show stables a while back while building a show world, and these are perfect!

• PR Committee

Oh wow this is awesome! I've been after some kind of show tent like that for so long and the stalls are perfect. Thank you for spoiling us so much! :sparkling_heart:

• Development Committee

I've been so excited for this set since you showed the WIP to me the first time. Thank you so much for letting me test it out for you :heart: I hope everyone loves it as much as I did!

• Holy cow, this is amazing!!

• all of this looks AMAZING! We are lucky to have you :heart_eyes:

• 09/06/2019 / Added the Hampton stable set

• Woah woah woah this is so aweseome! Great for show grounds! Thank you so much for sharing :heart:

• Lance NO

• My game does not need more stuff crammed into it
    • I do not need further temptation to refurbish Lowmax again
    • I don't have time to explore the fun build ideas these are giving me

- ... but I can't not download this stuff. :sob: It looks marvellous; you're an artisan. Thank you for being nothing less than a gift to all builders and decorators in the community. :heart: Your donated time and creativity has not gone unappreciated.

• Lance, you have been KILLING IT. OMG. I bounce for a month to work on RL horse shit and I come back to all these gorgeous stalls.

• Can I just say you're awesome? Cause holy cow this stuff is amazing! Thank you for sharing!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.