[OPEN] Zephyr Ranch 2019 Breeding Season - Trad. & BIY Options

• alt text

General Guidelines
    ◊ Horses that I make may not be put up for mass download
    ◊ I reserve the right to decline a request with no explanation
    ◊ Only horses registered with Equus will be accepted
    ◊ I will not be sending my files for BIY services. Conformation pictures are available upon request
    ◊ If it's a traditional breeding, I prefer that you send the mares file as a .sim
    ◊ Stud/Brood fees must be sent before the breeding takes place
    ◊ Please only apply via e-mail! hickoryacresstud@gmail.com ; Subject: Breeding Request

Traditional Breeding Rules
    ◊ I charge an extra $15,000 if the service is not BIY - This means I will be the one creating the foal, not you
    ◊ The conformation and coat should never be used as a template for another horse
    ◊ Modification of the horse's conformation and coat is not allowed
    ◊ You may update the mane/tail style, but not the color. Shine markings on the coat may be altered
    ◊ Do not alter the main site profile. This includes the show name, color/genetics, gender (unless to geld a stallion), height, or breed
    ◊ Our prefix (ZR) cannot be removed, altered, or added upon. In other words, you may not add your own or take ours off
    ◊ You must use my ID# (131) as the creator when registering a horse that I made
    ◊ If you no longer want a horse purchased/bred from us, please contact me for return policy information
    ◊ We reserve the right to amend the aforementioned rules at any time
    ◊ Prospects should be active within the community, preferably as a competitor
    ◊ All horses have a main site profile and are registered prior to final sale or lease
    ◊ Please note: This is not an auction; No bidding will take place

BIY Rules
    ◊ My prefix (ZR) is not required to be used. I didn't create the foal, you did, so use your prefix/suffix
    ◊ There are no activity requirements. Be as active, or as inactive with the foal as you like
    ◊ There are no selling restrictions either. Of course, I'd like to be offered a first-buy but it's not required
    ◊ You are responsible for creating the offspring
    ◊ Horses are only to produce ONE foal per breeding slot which means no twins - Unless discussed previously
    ◊ Fees are to be sent before the breeding takes place! Your request must also be approved first!
    ◊ Once you have made the foal, I would like to see a picture to see how the breeding turned out

The Breeding Fees
    The breeding fees depend upon the total number of points the Sire and/or Dam have in their disciplines

1. Zephyr Ranch Offspring aka "Traditionial Breeding"
      200 points or more - $35,000
      150 points or more - $30,000
      100 points or more - $25,000
      50 points or more - $20,000
      0-25 points - $17,000

2. Zephyr Ranch Offsrping aka "Breed It Yourself (BIY)"
      200 points or more - $20,000
      150 points or more - $15,000
      100 points or more - $10,000
      50 points or more - $5,000
      0-25 points - $2,000

Available Stallions - All are actively competing and prices will go up as their points go up!

Horse Name Primary Secondary Available Slots
    LCR Lucky Limericks Show Hunters (54 pts) Hunter Paces (1 pts) 5/5
    ZR Tumbleweeds lil Mobster Show Hunters (24 pts) Hunter Paces (12 pts) 5/5
    RVR Lynx Dunit Now Show Hunters (53 pts) Hunter Paces (0 pts) 5/5
    PH's Call Me Joe Show Hunters (10 pts) Hunter Paces (8 pts) 5/5
    GR's Wrangler With A Gun Show Hunters (17 pts) Hunter Paces (39 pts) 4/5
    DR Courtesy Flirtation Show Hunters (46 pts) Hunter Paces (26 pts) 5/5

Available Broodmares - All are actively competing and prices will go up as their points go up!

Horse Name Primary Secondary Available Slots
    ZR Goodnight Suzanna Show Hunters (53 pts) Hunter Paces (25 pts) 1/1
    ZR Certainlyflirtatious Show Hunters (38 pts) Hunter Paces (39 pts) 1/1
    ZR Invest In Attitude Show Hunters (53 pts) Hunter Paces (50 pts) 1/1
    DR Lil' Dark Coyote Show Hunters (53 pts) Hunter Paces (3 pts) 1/1
    CSR Gold Rush Gal Show Hunters (63 pts) Hunter Paces (8 pts) 1/1
    VIR Shesa Dangerous One Show Hunters (2 pts) Hunter Paces (48 pts) 1/1
    alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.