[Ongoing] Random Theme Challenge

• PR Committee

First of all I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who entered this; it was wonderful to see so many lovely pictures, and also to see people try something different and fun. Also, there's now a participant gift very kindly donated by @Thea-Radmer, you can see pictures in the opening post and at the end of each theme, I'll send the gifts out to you all.

So with the Poppy themed all wrapped up, here we go again with the new theme running from 9th - 30th June

and the theme is... The Boss

Again, thank you to the mystery person who suggested this theme; feel free to take credit in the chatter thread if this is your suggestion. If anyone is struggling with ideas or specific content for your idea, just post in the chatter thread. Otherwise, I hope you guys have fun coming up with entries for this theme! :sparkles:

• Aww mann, i was hoping that i could make it to the poppy theme. but oh well, boss.... Hm, might have an idea xD

• 3am Boss-attude!

alt text

Chase looks at the security footage and sighs calling Allie in. "We have an issue!"
    Allie walks into the office pushing her hair out of her face. "You find out who tore our barn to pieces? I have not seen this kind of damage by a coon or possum before"
    He looks at her unamused before looking back at his computer with a glare "I am going to geld that spotted rat of yours. He prances around here after we close the barn like he owns the place."
    Allie tilts her head some "We have six spotted butts around here you could threaten to geld. Who could possibly get out?"
    Chase growls some "That spotted butt you just had to have. You know the one. The rat who hates everyone but you and thinks he is the boss"
    She watches him with amusement "Well that could be Max, Dandy, Prince or King. Take your choice."
    He prints out the photo for her "Buy a new lock for his stall door. A floor lock as well as a top lock. Or I'll change our entire barn to accommodate him."
    She takes the photo and laughs. "Yes Prince is the boss around here. At least he did not breed your sweet mare." She laughs again walking out tisking to the stallion in his stall across the way
    Chase however starts looking at new stall designs. muttering about how maybe a cage stall would suit the spotted rat better.

• x
    You may think you're the one in charge here... but it's just an illusion. Just an illusion.

• A few days ago the night was so warm so all our horses were in the pasture. Unfortunately, at some point, a thief wanted to steal one of our mares.
    alt text
    Luckily, he chose the leader of the pack.
    alt text
    Moments later, she overtook the thief from the pasture and showed him who is the boss.
    alt text

• “At Agizmo, I'm the puurfect boss around here!"

Baby’s song - always loved…never forgotten…forever missed… ♥♥♥

alt text

• alt text

"Rachel, we really need a better means of testing new horses than just throwing Meredith on their back and seeing how she gets on."
    "She seems to enjoy it, and I'd rather her daredevil sessions were supervised than she takes it out on the cross country course."

The chain of command at Vanaheim is a little strange. To an outsider, it's clear that Rachel is the boss and matriarch of the yard, but some might consider the dressage lead, Aaron Smith to be her right hand man, but in fact, it's Meredith 'Merry' Deacon, who never feels quite alive unless she's flirting with death.

• This post is deleted!

• PR Committee

Thank you to everyone who entered this theme, it was great fun to go through and see them. To those who haven't entered before, I'll send the participation markings kindly made by @Thea-Radmer to you over the weekend.

So with The Boss themed all wrapped up, here we go again with the new theme running from 4th - 31st July This has been extended by a week due to the forum downtime.

and the theme is... Beach Vibes

If anyone is struggling with ideas or specific content for your idea, just post in the chatter thread. Otherwise, I hope you guys have fun coming up with wonderful summer beach / ocean pictures for this theme! :sparkles: :ocean: :palm_tree:

• Living by the sea sure does have it's perks. It's relaxing, beautiful, good for your health, and who can resist a nice bareback canter on a beach? Just remember to bring a lot of sunscreen and to stay hydrated!

• alt text

"We never should have bred Kalishka. That filly is even worse than her mother!" Merry muttered under her breath as she hauled herself out of the water, soaking wet, pushing the hair out of her eyes and watching the rapidly departing hindquarters of her prize mare's first offspring and yelling after her: "I swear, Coralis, when I catch up with you, you're doing dressage under Ray for the rest of the season! No eventing, no water, no jumping at all! See how you like that!"

• Anna had always felt that Iceland was her true home. The land of Ice and Fire had captivated her long ago and since has stolen her heart. She never felt more alive than tölting among the beaches of black sand, rough wind and chilled water.

alt text

• Development Committee

Beach Vibes
    Listening
    alt text
    ft. ART Akaroa and Nicol Gärtner

• Development Committee

• alt text
    ABRC Wistula & Siri and Birkebei Vianna & Vivienne

• Waverly and ABRC Mobby Morgis

• x

BEACH VIBES, when equestrians have fun

x

Blu Blanc Rouge LX
    Avoca Valkyrie CO

• This post is deleted!

• x

There's 2 hour drive to the nearest beach? No thanks! We'll rather spend our day by the pool, keeping cool. :sunglasses: :sunny: We're so lucky that one of our girls just bought this gorgeous house with an in-ground pool! It's hot and sweaty working with, and caring for horses all day, a pool would feel amazing!
    Before they could jump in, the girls needed proper pool attire to get them ready. They took a quick look online to see what store would have what they were looking for. These suits had to best represent each girl as an individual.
    So many to choose from! Bikini tops and bottoms, or one piece swimsuits. 👙 Once found what they were looking for, it was on!

x

Waverly sporting her favorite fruit bikini :pineapple: and her favorite desert floating :doughnut:, she's really looking more like a snack today, than she ever has.

x

Catching some rays, and getting some color! Our legs don't usually see the sun, since we're always wearing pants. We're sorry for the blinding whiteness! :white_flower: :turtle: :fish:

x

Eden looking pretty sweet here! Donut fall for it though! :doughnut:

x

Well you can't make everyone get in the water. And really, who's mad that a little girl is reading? :book:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.