Regina is writing... "Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me."

• Cutie :heart_exclamation:

• @Shagaia-Nedja'ri Yeah <3

• alt text

THE GIRLS

This is the all the mares (except Kilborn's Making Cinnamon) that I currently have. From left to right it's: Kilborn's Sheriff Swan (ok, she is technically a filly, but ignore that), Kilborn's Dior and Kilborn's Arabella. These are my girls, and Dior is my clear favorite, mostly because grey horses are amazing! But I'm looking forward to see what Sheriff Swan will look like, when she grows up. She is a second generation foal, so I'm also looking forward to her replacing Kilborn's Arabella as a breeding mare, when she grows up.
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text

NERVES

Today, when Bellatrix took out Red from her stall, the mare was acting weird. She was all stiff and didn't walk well. One how her legs was very warm and swollen, and nobody really knew why. She also did a shaking of the skin on her back, so Idina looked at her. Idina is one of our riders, but also knows a lot about massage (she is educated in it). Anyway, so she took a look on the back. Showed to be a pinched nerve, and Idina quickly got it in the right place again.
    But the leg was still swollen, of course, and Red would be led to the pasture today. She had to stay in her stall. If it's not better by tomorrow, we will call the vet!
    alt text

• alt text

SHEEP!

Today Lana and Mae was out on a ride in the area. And they met sheeps! Kilborn's Scotch N' Soda was really interested in them, and wanted to sniff one of them. They let her, as the sheeps was apparently pretty used to horses. Such cuties! Scott just stood there watching them. Very interested in being close to those strange creatures.
    alt text

Kilborn's Coconut though wasn't interested in saying hello to the whollen thingies. She just stood there as far away as possible, and Lana got kind of embarassed that she couldn't get the horse to say hello to the sheep xD
    alt text

• alt text

PORTRAIT PICTURES

(Bc of problems with my picture-host, pictures will not be here right now, but they will come up as soon as possible!)
    Today I was out at the barns to take some new pictures for our website. Pictures of the horses of course, as they are our main attraction. First up was Kilborn's Dior, sired by our own Kilborn's Ziano. She is such an amazing little lady. Ok she is not small at all with a height of 175 centimeters. But she is a real sweety, just standing inside the barn with Bellatrix. What let up to this picture is not so innocent though, as Dior actually ran away from Bella, and this is a picture taken when Bella caught the mare xD
    alt text

Next one up for pictures was our third-generation of Top-horses (From Kilborn's Top Notch to Kilborn's Top Gear to:) Kilborn's Top Form. He really didn't wanna stand still for the time being, as I was taking pictures, so impatient as he is he started to rear up, while Thomas was just standing there holding the rope like a PRO :P
    alt text

• alt text

SHE IS BETTER

You remember when I talked about ES Rodheatte earlier on right? She was sore in her back, and her leg was swollen and hurting. But today she was feeling a lot better. No swolleness, no hurt. She had been outside in the pasture for a few days, just resting, and Idina had today taken her out for a little ride. They were both having a good time, and Red wasn't swollen or hurting or anything after they ride. I think she is getting better, and she will need some re-training to get back to what she was before the swollen leg.
    alt text

• phew it must be a relief that she's getting better :)

• @Luna-Smit Totally. She is the best mare in the stable afterall, and I would be really sad if she had to be put down or just be a pasture-pall :(

• alt text

THE ST. CLAIRE CITY CLASSIC

The next horse up is SW Chamane! A 5-years-old Dutch Warmblood stallion with a heart of gold, burried very deep sometimes. He is with the only rider he accepts: Thomas Corbett, the only human who can handle this mighty stallion. This is Chamanes first competition at Equus-Sims, but he has competed lots and lots on Equus Community too!
    alt text

As the commentator calls in the next horse, Kilborn's Acorn is ready! The chestnut stallion is cantering into the arena in full speed, his rider Amelia Lee-Taylor having a hard time controlling him. He is whineeing loudly, running towards the first obstacle. Can he do this? Can they do this? Together? As a team?
    alt text

"Wait what is that?" The commentator said, cleaning his glasses while looking at the horse coming into the arena. He put on his glasses again, looking at the horse mumbling: "What a special colour!" The horse in the arena was of course Kilborn's Walliyullah ridden by Lana Evans. An Arabian stallion in the colour of Chestnut (with flax) Sabino.
    alt text

Even if Kilborn's Arabella is an experienced horse she can sometimes get spooked in the arena. That's of course what happened today with Arabella rearing up and not wanting to do the obstacle. But she got over herself and jumped in the end anyway.
    alt text
    alt text

• So many champion ! :D

• alt text

MY KID-SISTER

Guess who came to visit me today! My kid-sister Hera (who isn't much of a kid anymore though). She was here for her 19th birthday. I don't even remember when she got all those tattoos, because she didn't have them last time I saw her. But it's quite some times since I have seen her last, I must admit. She has also gotten a nosering, and coloured her hair, and might think she looks really badass, lol xD
    (Sorry I such so much at making sims xD )
    alt text

• alt text

GUESS WHO?!

Guess who just came home from her very long stay/trip to Egypt! It's Therese Evans, Eva's mother! She looks really good for a woman in her 60th. But I guess it's all the riding and that jazz. Eva was really happy to see her mother again, giving her a big hug. It was raining a lot though, so they got inside very fast after the hug xD
    alt text

• awww how cute! first the sister, now the mother,... soon you'll be having the whole family there :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.