Regina is writing... "Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me."

• alt text

ICELANDIC HORSES ARE BACK!

Ok, I have bred Icelandic Horses in a long time, but now they are back! I have really missed my little fluff-balls, so I am making them walk this earth again (heavily inspired by Fosterchild aka. Anna Foster from Tumblr). So here you will see one of my new Icelandic horses, bred last year :) His name is Adelsteinn frá Frostur, and currently he is one of my favorites! If you wanna see old pictures of the other horses please click here!
    alt text

As a foal he looked like this though :tongue:
    alt text

This is Árvakur frá Frostur. His has been shown in here before with epic pictures of another user I can't, sadly, remember the name of :) But here he is again! :D
    alt text

• How nice! I love Islandic pons! :)

• @Luna-Smit Me too <3

• Ohhhhh cutie silver foal :heart:

• @Shagaia-Nedja-ri: Yeah, I was sooo sad when he greyed out! :sob:

alt text

OH WELL, IT'S SNOWING

Starring: Milicent Mills, Adelsteinn frá Frostur and Fjörsvartnir frá Steinfuru

Oh well, it's snowing! Milicent had Adelsteinn out for a ride for the first time today. The Icelandic Horses came to the stable roughly three days ago, and have had time to figure out the open stalls and all that jazz. So now it was time for training them a little. Adelsteinn is a really sweet horse. I mean he kinda has a temper, but Milicent is really good at making him calm down and do what she asks of him.
    alt text

When she was done with Adelsteinn, as she is the only rider for this part of the stable right now, she took out Fjörsvartnir. He was very frisky and a natural tölter, so naturally they just started of with that. He often chooses tölt over even walk, which means he can be a little hard to control, and do the gaits more 'clean'. His canter is nowhere to be seen, so that will need a little work. Luckily Milicent is really good at working with gaited horses, as she is from Iceland, and I'm sure she can figure out how to make him do a clean canter!
    (and yes I know she has no stirrups on, it's bc she forgot them, as the saddle is brand new :joy: )
    alt text

• alt text

RANDOM UPDATE

Just a random update starring Milicent Mills, Adelsteinn frá Frostur and Blues frá Frostur.
    alt text

• alt text

RIDING IN SNOW AND SAND

Today Milicent was out riding Pizzaz with Ava in hand. They were at the beach and there was snow everywhere, but somehow Milicent ended up with sand in her boots. How? I really don't know :joy:
    Starring: Milicent Mills, Pizzaz frá Frostur and Avrakur frá Frostur.
    alt text

• Love these snowy pics now I can’t wait till it starts snowing here :)

• @Luna-Smit Yeah! I love taking snow pictures! :D I'm not that fond of snow IRL though, as we get really a lot in Denmark, and it makes it hard to get anywhere :joy:

• alt text

BLANKET TIME

I have been taking some random pasture pictures in the snow. First horse up is Goth. He has just become 2 years of age, as has grown a little bigger, but not that bulky yet. Next picture is Cassidy running in the snow with the other horses in the background. But as I was out there for hours, some of the snow was melted when I got to take pictures of the third horse, Cinna. And I have given them all a cut for the season, except Ostrogoth he was just freezing, which is why everyone is wearing blankets.
    Starring: Kilborn's Ostrogoth, Kilborn's Agent Cassidy and Kilborn's Making Cinnamon.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Snow pictures are always the best, specially when it's the horses' first time in it. I hope I can take my babies to the snow someday

• @Aurora-Bianchi Yeah! I think Goth handled it pretty well, even if he wasn't that curious about it, when we got him out of his stall. Just looked at the white stuff, sneezed and then just walked into it. He actually made a little jump, when he touched it for the first time xD

• alt text

DECEMBER FOAL CROP

STARRING: Kilborn's Arabella, Regina Walker, Kilborn's Charmeleon, Kilborn's Dior and Kilborn's Prada.
    Hey! This month's foals has been born! This month's foal crop is consisting of only Dutch Warmblood foals, as ES Rodheatte has enough with her twin foals (Kilborn's Dreamcatcher and Kilborn's Indian Blues, there will be pictures of both, soon!), and we really don't have any other adult mares. No Icelandic Horse foals is born this month, you gotta wait until 2020! Same for any other breed at my stable.
    First foal born is sired by Kilborn's Acorn and the dam is, as you can see, Kilborn's Arabella. It's a little colt in the colour of Liver Chestnut (ee Aa), and his name is Kilborn's Charmeleon, because of his red colour. He is a kind soul. Very calm and easy-going, not like his father at all. He is more like his mother, Arabella. At this picture he is entering the 2019 Christmas Special Halter Show in the confirmation class for foals.
    alt text

The second and last foal is this one. She is a filly and in the colour Black (Ee aa). But as both her dam, Kilborn's Dior, and her sire, SW Chamane, is grey, we don't know weather she will grey out or not. We hope she won't though, as her colour is a lovely addition to our broodmares - they are all bay after all. Her name is Kilborn's Prada, named after her mother Dior. At this picture she is entering the 2019 Christmas Special Halter Show in the movement class for foals.
    alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.