Custom Horse Creator! (Open)

• @Eden-Matzner If I had the file I would update it myself, lol. But I have a lot of pictures of my horse :) Do you want them here, or somewhere else? Mail? PM? Discord?

• That makes sense. Yeah you can post them on here if you want or my email is gardenofedenstables@gmail.com

• Just posting them here, lol ^-^
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Very pretty. Do you have any other information you can give me (Name, breed, approx. height)? Also, I have a lot of free time tomorrow so I might get done pretty soon.

• @Eden-Matzner I have had her remade before, so she has been DEE Cozette and her daughter DEE Jozette (the last two pictures). My plan is to make your remake Jozette's daughter, so I haven't found a name for the horse yet (so you can give the horse other white markings than the once on the pictures, or leave that part up to me).
    All I can say is that it is that it is an Oldenburg (the old/heavy type), and it should be a mare. Height should be between 160 and 175 cm, I think. If you wanna know more, feel free to PM me :)

• Do you apply somewhere? If not, i'm super interested!

• @Therese-Evans How does this look? I am willing to make any changes you ask for (color, markings, etc). (unedited)alt text

• @Ashley-Lamothe You do not have to apply anywhere, this is pretty informal. If you are interested just let me know. No set price yet (like I said pretty informal).

• @Eden-Matzner She miss some color-scheme under the grey coat. Like... brown plamages and such :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.