[FOUND] Show Jumping Stallion (BIY)

• Development Committee

I'm looking for a show jumping stallion for BIY with my mare, KS Little Miss Independent.

Requirements:

• Hanoverian, Thoroughbred, Arabian, Holsteiner, or Dutch Warmbloods only
    • Show Jumping preferred, will also look at eventers. Trying to avoid dressage at this time
    • Points and bonuses don't matter
    • Under $30k for stud fee (willing to go above this for a really good stud)

The offspring will probably be running around as a foal for a little while before competing, as I miss have a smol running around!

• I have a few studs you could use:

• Ford's Coca Cola - Foundation Holsteiner - 306 points in show jumping, 23 points in puissance
    • WEC Zonik - Foundation Hanoverian - 164 points in show jumping, 19 points in puissance
    • Sterling's Paint It Black - Foundation Thoroughbred - 198 points in show jumping
    • AGEC Bombardier - 2nd Gen Thoroughbred - 20 points in show jumping, 10 points in eventing

• Let me propose you my PCRA Mockingjay with 200 points in Show Jumping and 78 points in Eventing or Pss Viper WZ with 73 points in Show Jumping.
    If you're looking for a pure eventer, check also FWEC Poetry of the Night, currently with 53 points in Eventing

• I have three for you? No points though :3
    Kilborn's Maverick Merlot - first one up is "Ricky". He is a Dutch Warmblood and a show jumper, competing both in here (has just entered his first show) and on Cavallo Sims, has a few points on CS though. His colour is a Bay Sabino.
    Kilborn's Top Notch - next one up is "Toby". He is a Dutch Warmblood too, and a show jumper too, competing both in here (has just entered his first show) and on Cavallo Sims. His colour is Bay Roan Tobiano Sabino.
    Kilborn's Agent Eighty Six - last one up is "Agent". He is a Thoroughbred, and a racer and steeplechaser, but his second discipline is Show Jumping, a show he has entered for the first time in here. He is entering shows both here and on Cavallo Sims. He is colour is a simple Bay.

Please say if you wanna use one of them. I know they are not as attractive to use than so many others, as they have no points yet, but I still think mine would be a great choice. My fee will of course be lower, but how low is something we can talk about :)

• I could offer these guys, see if any of them sparks your interest:

• AHR Neptune, a seal brown Hanoverian stallion with 121 points in show jumping
    • DEC Black Criminal, a black Hanoverian stallion with 160 points in show jumping
    • Sands Of Fire REC , a chestnut Hanoverian stallion with 54 points in eventing and 112 points in show jumping (I haven't offered him for stud yet and I'm still a bit unsure, but message me if you decide on him and we'll negotiate)
    • WR Rohirrim's Maksimilian, a black Anglo-Arabian stallion with 61 points in eventing and 19 points in show jumping (I know Anglo-Arabians are not on your list of breeds, but he is literally Arabian x Thoroughbred cross so I thought he might meet your requirements anyway)

All of them will compete until they reach the maximum titles in their disciplines, so they'll all eventually give out at least 5 bonus points in each discipline. All should fit nicely in your price range.

• I have some, will pm you!

• I have a few studs I could offer you!

Silver's Scenery - 3rd generation Dutch Warmblood. Receives +14 in SJ and gives +3. Actively competing.
    Eretria's Grafiet - 3rd generation Dutch Warmblood. Receives +14 in eventing (gives+5) and +16 in SJ (gives +4). Actively competing.
    RDEC Inventico - 3rd generation Dutch Warmblood. Receives +17 in SJ and gives +4. Actively competing.

The only one whose stud fee is over $30,000 is Eretria's Grafiet, and it's not by much, but I would be happy to negotiate :)

• I have some Dutch Warmblood guys available, all still actively competing in both SJ and Eventing:

• SPHR Spartacus - 5th generation, offers to his foals +10 Show Jumping and +5 Eventing bonuses. Stuf fee standing at $25,000.
    • SPHR Vervex - 8th generation, offers to his foals +9 Show Jumping and +9 Eventing bonuses. Stuf fee standing at $28,000.
    • Fredrikelof's Exeter - 5th generation, offers to his foals +1 Show Jumping and +5 Eventing bonuses. Stuf fee standing at $16,000.
    • PCRA Paint Me Black - 9th generation, offers to his foals +1 Show Jumping, +3 Eventing and +5 Dressage bonuses. Stuf fee standing at $19,000.

I'm always available on Slack (or PM) if interested <3

• Development Committee

Thank you all for the offers, I will look over and compare them over the next couple of days before making a decision :)

• Development Committee

I've chosen a stud. Thank you everyone for your offers :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.