[ENDED] May is for Mares

• alt text

A little belated, but it is still May, Heron Stable and Havelland Stud are proud to present to you today six beautiful mares to take into consideration for your next competition roster and / or to support your breeding program. A big thank you to @Miranda-Gage for the name and theme inspiration of the auction.
    The point of this acution is, that, even though we love our studs and stallions, it is the mares who are at least as important, if not more important for a substantial breeding program. As for that auction Heron Stable and Havelland Stud want to celebrate the precoius mares, who compete muzzle to muzzle with the stallions and geldings and who produce and raise such marvellous offspring and future prospects for us (and all this on Germany's national Father's Day - isn't that ironic?).

RULES:

• standard rules about prefix, confo changes and activity apply
    • all six mares come with a main site profile and are already registered at the forum
    • this auction will go into a 24h ALB phase when there are biddings on the last day of the auction (6/7)
    • if you are completely unhappy with the name of the horse let me know and we work out a better fitting name together
    • the horses are already registered in their suggested disciplines, you can however change this disciplines or add a second

alt text

alt text

Estrella is a 2nd generation Trakehner mare with very good manners and three very good gaits. She is very reliable and likes to cuddle with her rider or groomer a lot. She can, however, be a little rough while rubbing her head against you, so she needs to be reminded from time to time that she is 10 times the size of you. But she would never hurt you on purpose, she just plain forgets how big she is sometimes. Her suggested discipline is Dressage in which she receives a bonus of +10.

alt text

alt text

Rosemarie is a rather shy, but nonetheless very sweet mare. She is a 5th generation Hanoverian mare and a very kind soul. She will need an experienced rider, not because she is unbehaved or naughty, no, but because she needs a good trainer to bring out the best in her, if she is meant to go into the great arenas of the world. Her gaits are rather basic at this point, but with a lot of training in her balance she has the potential to go up to Grand Prix level. However, she is a little insecure arround other, more dominant mares, so it would be best to paddock her with a group of more accepting mares, which boost her confidence a little more. Her suggested discipline is Dressage in which she receives a bonus of +17.

alt text

alt text

Ciara is the most curious of this group of mares. She is a 3rd generation Trakehner mare and very attentive, but also rather sensitive and tends to be nervous at times. If she is supposed to go into the higher levels of competition, where there are a lot of horses and people arround, you should definitely consider to emphasize the training in composure arround noisy and crowded places. If she learns to relax and focus on her task then she is also a candidate to reach Grand Prix level. Also maybe consider that she is and will be one of the few offsprings of her sire available for public consideration. Her suggested disciplines are Show Jumping and Eventing in which she receives a bonus of +15 and +12.

alt text

alt text

Scarlett is a 5th generation German Sport Horse mare and, on the other hand, is a little naughty. What is this thing with chestnut mares? However, she makes up for all of her cheeky behaviour with her sheer talent and jumping ability. Her gaits need a little bit of balance training though, but after some sessions with an experienced rider she will be a Grand Prix candidate, too. Unfortunately she tends to show the same sassy behaviour towards humans and other horses and likes to kick occasionally. She is not a biter though, unless someone annoys her really badly. The best would be to paddock her with an older, more relaxed and experienced mare, who, in the best case, will completely ignore her. That's when she corrects her behaviour and clams down. Her suggested discipline is Show Jumping in which she receives a bonus of +21.

alt text

alt text

Serena is the calm anchor of the group and can very well differentiate between working time and free time. When handled she is very well behaved and calmly obeys the commands of her human. Yet, when tacked up, her excitement grows. She tends to nibble on her leading rope, or her grooimg equipment or even her groomer if she wants the things to go at a faster pace. She would never bite or kick her handler, though. At training sessions she is really focused and, when given the chance, she can go up to a really fast speed, what will make her a fun mount at just hacking out or racing your stable mates just because. Her suggested disciplines are Eventing and Show Jumping in which she receives a bonus of +15 and +8.

alt text

alt text

Baleara is a 3rd generation Hanoverian mare and rather gentle, but also tends to get nervous, especially when seperated from her group of horses. She is still managable when alone, but you can see she is really happy when reunited with another horse or even better a familiar horse. That being the good thing about her, she is compatible with almost any other horse and will smoothly fit into an already existing hierarchy at the paddock. While training she can be a little clumsy at times, but with a little training her surefootedness and balance she will cut a fine figure at any test. Her suggested disciplines are Eventing and Dressage in which she receives a bonus of +9 and +11.

• Starting Bids & Highest Bidder

Horse Highest Bidder Starting Bid Highest Bid
    HRST Estrella Miranda Gage $8.000 Sold via autobuy
    Havel's Rosemarie Breanna Fahnestock $15.000 SB
    HRST Ciara Lidija Rotherford $20.000 Sold via autobuy
    Havel's Scarlett Eric Sobeck $18.000 Sold via autobuy
    HRST Serena Leah Harrington $18.000 Sold via autobuy
    Havel's Baleara Lexi House $15.000 SB
    Autobuy is available, pm me with offers!

• Amazing mares, i like so much Scarlett, but and I know why, Scarlett is a daughter of Samino, and the dirty character that goes with signed his dad :),

• @Ian-Salvatore said in [ENDS 6/7 // 24h ALB] May is for Mares:

Amazing mares, i like so much Scarlett, but and I know why, Scarlett is a daughter of Samino, and the dirty character that goes with signed his dad :),

Her momma is no angel either :laughing:

@Breanna-Fahnestock said in [ENDS 6/7 // 24h ALB] May is for Mares:

SB on Havel's Rosemarie please.

Accepted :heart:

• Administrators

Havel's Scarlett - SB
    HRST Serena - SB

• SB Ciara, she stole my heart!

• SB on HRST Estrella please! :grinning: She looks so cute and fancy

• SB on Havel's Baleara

• @Blake-Bellanaris said in [ENDS 6/7 // 24h ALB] May is for Mares:

Havel's Scarlett - SB
    HRST Serena - SB

@Lidija-Rotherford said in [ENDS 6/7 // 24h ALB] May is for Mares:

SB Ciara, she stole my heart!

@Catriona-O'connolly said in [ENDS 6/7 // 24h ALB] May is for Mares:

SB on HRST Estrella please! :grinning: She looks so cute and fancy

@Lexi-House said in [ENDS 6/7 // 24h ALB] May is for Mares:

SB on Havel's Baleara

All bids accepted :two_hearts:

• Small update: HRST Ciara was sold via autobuy!

And as lovely @Lidija-Rotherford brought to my attention, that I did not state anything about autobuy, so for everyone to know: autobuy is available, but only from now on starting not until tomorrow (6/1) at 1 pm (GMT +2) or 11 am (GMT), to give everyone the chance to notice!*

*another edit: as I want to try giving the first bidders the chance to realize there is an autobuy option now, I open up the autobuy option for the first bidders now.

• PR Committee

Estrella 9000

• Havel's Scarlett has been sold via autobuy!

• HRST Estrella has been sold via autobuy!

• HRST Serena has been sold via autobuy!

• Ended! Congrats to @Breanna-Fahnestock for winning Havel's Rosemarie and @Lexi-House for winning Havel's Baleara! :confetti_ball: Please message me where you want their files to be send to! :heart:

• money SEnt! and you can send them on Slack :D!! YAY thankyou

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.