[CLOSED] 2019 Equus Pride Parade 🌈

• DBR Southern Moonshiner & Chloe West flying the pride flag through the ranch.

alt text

• peace will win and fear will lose;

alt text

• WSP Esmeralda & Piper Chance <3

alt text

• alt text

Although Patrick Shaun Carolan tended to keep interviews primarily about his successes as a competitor, when he was approached about discussing being bi for a smaller equestrian magazine, he felt that he had to do the interview. Patrick felt that representation within the sport was important, and hoped that he could show others that it was okay to embrace who they really were in a sport that could be seen as very traditional.

i don't have any other ideas that weren't already done so have this

• alt text

asexual [ ey-sek-shoo-uhl ]
    adjective
    free from sexual desires or sexuality:
    an asexual friendship;
    a woman who identifies as asexual;
    an asexual hug.

alt text

Sometimes all an asexual person needs is someone to say you are valid.

as an asexual person myself, i had to do this!

• alt text

• alt text
    The girls taking a few of the horses out for a good gallop after colour coordinating their horses for Pride.
    (Left to right - December's Sun S with Jenny Barton, FC Soul Sister with Georgia Mason, Aehrenthal's Gladiator with Lucy Daniels, IRCE Dragonfire with Helen Noel, Pss Shangri-La with Sam Alexander, and WPW Cynosure with Sarah Deacon).

• :gay_pride_flag: :sparkles: The 2019 Equus Pride Parade is now officially closed. Thank you so much to all the participants for sharing your pride and making this such a success! Prizes will be distributed shortly. Happy Wrath! :sparkles: :gay_pride_flag:

• “Happy Wrath” I’m—

Thank you for hosting this Alexa! It was really nice to see some of the community come together for pride and all the entries were really sweet (I hope I’m allowed to comment here, dont murder me oops)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.