~:Royal Falls Stud:~ New Face

• Love the atmosphere in the photos! And the facilities :heart_eyes:

• @Ashley-Lamothe said in ~:Royal Falls Stud:~ Training Day:

Love the atmosphere in the photos! And the facilities :heart_eyes:

Thank you! Im pretty happy with the facilities myself! (rare I know XD)

• Cross Country Schooling

The gang decided to take the horses out on the cross country schooling track today since it was a cooler summer day.

Ashton Mills on Sunny (RFS Black Sundance)
    alt text

Marcus Williams on Twiggy (RFS Lost in the Twilight)
    alt text

Mathew Roberts on Danny (RFS Dream Catcher)
    alt text
    Bonus:
    End of day routine:

alt text
    "Alright, horses away. What do you two say to a movie tonight?" Matt asked as he pet his stallions coppery fur.
    "Yeah, sounds good." Ashton said as she pet the dark cheek of her tobiano stud.
    "Is that an invitation to stay the night?" Mark asked, winking at the brunet.
    "In your dreams." He retorted, rolling his eyes.
    Mark sighed. "Why are the cute ones always straight?" He asked, leaning against the stall next to him.
    Ashton laughed as Matt just shook his head. "Because that's just how it is, my friend. Maybe at the next show you will find yourself a man." She said as they walked from the barn.
    "Sure hope so. Being single sucks." The black haired man said as he shut off the lights before exiting the building.
    alt text

• Fields of Tulips

Wow 2 posts in 1 day, one of which os edited!? Been a loong time since I've done an edit and I have to say. Im proud!

alt text

The summer sun was just rising, casting her rays across the land. Mist rolled along the ground, and dew clung to the grass. This was one of those mornings that life seemed to sleep in just a little longer, as though to savor the silence just a fleeting second longer. The only motion was that of the grey stallion, his coat reflecting the pale pink light of the world around him. He moved swiftly and smoothly as he floated through the field, daring the world to wake and follow his lead, though not even a bird sang. This truly, was one of those mornings.

• So beautiful!

• Really stunning! <3

• Really beautiful shot!

• @Lauren-Goldtree @Kira-Kita @Lidija-Rotherford
    Thank you guys for the kind words! It means a lot :heart:

The Waterfall Spirit

We need to talk about how much I adore this horse. He's just stunning in every way. I just had to do something with him by the waterfall. I had to.

alt text

The thundering crash of water pouring down the cliff to the lake below was almost deafening. The thick night fog was even more dense here due in part to the waterfall spraying mist through the air. The powerful black stallion lifted his head from the water, looking one last time at the surging water. He reared up, turning before galloping back through the fog from where he had come. He was the waterfall's spirit.

• mystical! love the vibes <3

• Competition Committee

So unique and a beautiful edit :two_hearts:

• wow this is such a creative shot! I love the colours and how mystical it feels <3

• Beautiful edition! <3

• this is so beautiful, i love the use of deep blues and dark teals, the little writing you included really added to the whole vibe of this, great work, really!

• Replies:
    @Kira-Kita said in ~:Royal Falls Stud:~ The Waterfall Spirit:

mystical! love the vibes <3

Thank you! I hoped it would give off those vibes.

@Rena-Cort said in ~:Royal Falls Stud:~ The Waterfall Spirit:

So unique and a beautiful edit :two_hearts:

Thank you! Im really proud of it!

@Eowyn-Vance said in ~:Royal Falls Stud:~ The Waterfall Spirit:

wow this is such a creative shot! I love the colours and how mystical it feels <3

Thank you! I took so many shots before settling with the night one.

@Irene-Duarte said in ~:Royal Falls Stud:~ The Waterfall Spirit:

Beautiful edition! <3

Thank you! :heart:

@Marquis-Moulin said in ~:Royal Falls Stud:~ The Waterfall Spirit:

this is so beautiful, i love the use of deep blues and dark teals, the little writing you included really added to the whole vibe of this, great work, really!

Thank you so much! It means a lot! especially from you, seriously teach me how you edit so darn well

Thank you all for your kind words! It truly means so much to me!

Wayward Bound

alt text

"He will be back Danny. Don't worry." The woman said, petting the stallion's nose. The coppery horse simply looked out over the waves, somewhere out there, across the sea, was his human. He didn't understand why the man had to leave, but he was gone now. The stud snorted, sniffing the salty gusts of wind. His human had better come back to him. He had to.

• That's a gorgeous picture :heart: the whole atmosphere really captures what the text states. The horse is also super stunning, as well as the tobiano from your previous post :heart_eyes:

• awww thats so cute! whats a sweet stallion he is! surprised he didn't try and go in the sea to get him <3

• Wow the tail is amazing! Love your edits ❤️

• Replies:

@Jill-Reyes said in ~:Royal Falls Stud:~ Wayward Bound:

That's a gorgeous picture :heart: the whole atmosphere really captures what the text states. The horse is also super stunning, as well as the tobiano from your previous post :heart_eyes:

Thank you so much! Im glad that the picture captured the story so well, I was hopeful that it would!

@Kira-Kita said in ~:Royal Falls Stud:~ Wayward Bound:

awww thats so cute! whats a sweet stallion he is! surprised he didn't try and go in the sea to get him <3

He is a very sweet stallion with his humans, and he would have had he not been held back. He misses his rider, but he will be back soon!

@Lauren-Goldtree said in ~:Royal Falls Stud:~ Wayward Bound:

Wow the tail is amazing! Love your edits ❤️

Thank you!! I contemplated his tail for almost an hour before deciding on how it looks now.

A New Face.

Also a little heads up, no edits for the next week or so, my sister is borrowing my tablet and I can't edit using just the mouse.

alt text
    Royal Falls Stud has acquired their first mare! Meet RFS Painted Space, or Sally! She will follow in the Stud's shoes and show in Eventing. She is a very in-your-pocket type mare, especially if you have treats! She also likes to get into trouble whenever she can. She came with her best friend, a young palomino named Honeysuckle, but she is recovering from a pre-existing injury. You will all get to meet her soon!

Bonus:

alt text
    Danny showing off for the new girls, we will be building some separate paddocks for the boys to avoid injury due to fighting over the new mares.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.