♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 15.8.19

• Ahh the horse on the right looks so pretty! Love it ❤️

• @Jill-Reyes said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 20.6.19:

Are these the beauties I saw on slack? :eyes: :sweat_drops: They still look as amazing as the first time I saw them. Zopardieu really stole my heart :heart_eyes: he looks so sweet and I absolutely adore his markings :heart:

Yes, they are hehe :smirk: Thank you, I love them so much! Zopardieu is just a stunner ayee :sweat_drops: :heart:

@Jade-Nguyen said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 20.6.19:

too beautiful! i'm in love <3

Thanks Jade :heartpulse:

@Emilia-Herondale said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 20.6.19:

Omg omg omg!! That photo is so cute! i loove it! :heart_eyes:
    Once again i kinda hate you for your stunning horses and edits. :joy:

Uhhh, thanks Emilia! :two_hearts: And don't hate me :sob::laughing:

@Lauren-Goldtree said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 20.6.19:

Ahh the horse on the right looks so pretty! Love it ❤️

That's Zopardieu! Thank you :heartbeat:

• PR Committee

I love the setup of your new blog! You almost inspire me to get mine started but here we are, and my horses are still covered in cobwebs whilst I admire everyone else's. It's so nice to see Amiiqlyx being so loved, she definitely deserves such a loving home but seriously, Zopardieu is so eye catching! :heart_eyes:

• ach I completely missed this update, shame on me! The atmosphere of this photos if lovely, and the writing adds to it perfectly and really sets the early morning feels in strong. both of the trakehners are beautiful as well- though not gonna lie Namibia really catches my eye

• t h a t . l i g h t n i n g :yellow_heart: . That's all I can say :smile: It gives me the warmest feelings

• WE ALL LOVE FLOWER FIELDS

To be honest, flower fields are magical. Photos look always good if there's a flower field in it. Flower fields are just a beautiful setting - fortunately we have such a field near Foxen Acres. The weather was really good and the temperature was nice, so I decided to shoot some pics in the field. I dragged Harvey and our Casallco with me and then handed my camera to my lovely boyfriend.

It should be noted: Harvey actually hates to take pictures, be it from himself or from others. But I've annoyed him so long, until he has agreed - after all, he loves me so ... hehehe :hugging:

Also, I should add that I am very excited. Casallco will soon have his first Show Jumping competition and I will ride him, I'm curious how it will work! Wish us luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Bild Text

Charakters in this post: Emilia Fox, Foxen Casallco

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you liked it - leave a vote if you did! See yall around! <3

@Callixta-Rosella said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 20.6.19:

I love the setup of your new blog! You almost inspire me to get mine started but here we are, and my horses are still covered in cobwebs whilst I admire everyone else's. It's so nice to see Amiiqlyx being so loved, she definitely deserves such a loving home but seriously, Zopardieu is so eye catching! :heart_eyes:

Thank you, I love it too! xD Should I visit you and eliminate the cobwebs...? Moxie is definitely being loved so much, everyone loves her! And yes, he is, we are so proud that we have him haha! :two_hearts: :thought_balloon:

@Marquis-Moulin said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 20.6.19:

ach I completely missed this update, shame on me! The atmosphere of this photos if lovely, and the writing adds to it perfectly and really sets the early morning feels in strong. both of the trakehners are beautiful as well- though not gonna lie Namibia really catches my eye

Uh uh uhh, now you were here hehe! You will see some better pics of Namibia soon. :heart: And thank you, ofc!

@Maria-Makovetskaya said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 20.6.19:

t h a t . l i g h t n i n g :yellow_heart: . That's all I can say :smile: It gives me the warmest feelings

Thank you Maria! :blush:

• love it! Casallco is such a pretty boy <3

• Development Committee

I'm obsessed with everything here! Your horses and sims are stunning :heart_eyes: Not going to lie though, Aguacil might be my favorite! I'm a
    sucker for a nice PRE lately :drooling_face:

• As always, a gorgeous picture! The colours are soooo pretty :heart_eyes: Casallco is also super handsome boy and looks so happy. I'm sure you'll make a great team :confetti_ball: :ok_hand_tone3:

• PR Committee

Loving this album so far! The colors are so bright and playful! Everything looks so smooth and soft! Your Trakehners are so unique looking! Would love to see more of them!

• Oh I love that picture, it's so sunny and bright and just beautiful :sparkles: Also the thing about the flowers and flower fields in photos is so true :smile:

• Jumping with Casallco

Again. Casallco. Just can't get enough of him! :grimacing:

Today I jumped with our hanoverian stallion Casallco. He is fire when it comes to jumping! He enjoys it very much. We hope that he will pass his talent to his offspring! :blush:

Isn't he a super handsome boy? :sob::heart:

Bild Text

Bild Text

Charakters in this post: Emilia Fox, Foxen Casallco

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you liked it - leave a vote if you did! See yall around! <3

@Maria-Jones said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 25.6.19:

love it! Casallco is such a pretty boy <3

He issss :hugging:

@Octavia-Ryland said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 25.6.19:

I'm obsessed with everything here! Your horses and sims are stunning :heart_eyes: Not going to lie though, Aguacil might be my favorite! I'm a
    sucker for a nice PRE lately :drooling_face:

Thank you! :smirk: Yeah, I love the PRE's! I should take more pictures with them... :100:

@Jill-Reyes said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 25.6.19:

As always, a gorgeous picture! The colours are soooo pretty :heart_eyes: Casallco is also super handsome boy and looks so happy. I'm sure you'll make a great team :confetti_ball: :ok_hand_tone3:

Thank you Jill! Yes, the last show went well! :heart_eyes:

@Danielle-Maddox said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 25.6.19:

Loving this album so far! The colors are so bright and playful! Everything looks so smooth and soft! Your Trakehners are so unique looking! Would love to see more of them!

Awww Danielle, thanks! I'm going to show them more! :blush:

@Maria-Makovetskaya said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 25.6.19:

Oh I love that picture, it's so sunny and bright and just beautiful :sparkles: Also the thing about the flowers and flower fields in photos is so true :smile:

Thanks, I love your pictures!! :heart:

• He is so cute :sob:
    Awesome editing and i love his face marking <3

• Let me second Maria! He is super handsome :sweat_drops: :drooling_face: I might need some of his babies :heart_eyes:

• Your photos are so beautiful! they are simple and flawless.
    I fell in love with Zeupardieu :)

• I love love love love the everything on this blog and should definitely come here more often and leave some comments. <3

• ahhh this is so nice!! Love the colour scheme, and I love how smooth Casallco looks! <3 <3 he's definitely super handsome

• Such smooth look! :O <3

• Competition Committee

Lovely lad, I can never get over how nice your photos are :heart_exclamation:

• He is such a gorgeous guy :D also love your editing, as always :D

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.