♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 22.8.19

• Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins.

PREHISTORY

Sometimes life means it good with you. You're lucky to be born into a perfect family and grow up happily and live your dream from the very beginning - that sounds too good, right?

Unfortunately, something like that didn't happen to me. I grew up in chaos. My mother was an alcoholic and my father disappeared. I had to fight through from the beginning and take care of my little sister as good as I could as a child. But when I was 7, my sister and I were taken out of there and we came to a foster home.

And I loved it. My adoptive parents had a large KWPN stud in germany, with top horses from all over the country. I was in heaven.
    When I was 10, I got my first pony. I started riding competitions and got better and better. At the age of 14 I got my first horse - Foxberry's Amiiqlyx, she was 8 years old at the time. With her I was able to achieve my first successes in eventing and dressage. I built a good reputation in equestrian sports.

When I turned 18, I got the biggest gift I ever got. My parents, Sarah and Gerald, gave me the opportunity to fulfill my dream of running my own stable. The construction work finally began in 2017 and these were completed in February 2019.
    I present to you now: Foxen Acres!

Foxen Acres is completely new, only a few horses are living there at the moment. The rest of my horses will come later. On Foxen Acres I would like to breed and train high quality sport horses of some breeds like KWPN's, PRE's and hanoverians.

I'm so excited about what the future will bring and I can't wait to figure it out:

This is where the journey begins...

The Staff

Bild Text Bild Text Bild Text Bild Text
    Emilia Fox / 22 / Main Charakter Harvey Hunter / 24 / Emilia's Boyfriend Mathilda Lunay / 21 / Emilia's Best Friend Julio Sanchez / 23 / Mathilda's Fiance

The Horses

Bild Text Bild Text Bild Text
    Foxen Cosma / KWPN Foxberry's Amiiqlyx / Oldenburg Foxen Aguacil / PRE
    Bild Text Bild Text Bild Text
    Foxen Casallco / Hanoverian Foxen Zopardieu / Trakehner Foxen Tokyo Drift / KWPN
    Bild Text Bild Text
    Foxen Namibia / Trakehner Foxen Crackerjack / KWPN

Facilities

coming soon...

:bangbang: Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you liked it - leave a vote if you did! :bangbang:
    See y'all around!

• CAROLAN ESTATE'S SUMMER GRADING

The sun was high in the sky as I prepared myself and Aguacil for his performance. The weather was fine and it was pleasantly warm.
    Aguacil was very nervous, his move to Foxen Acres was not so long ago and now he was on the Grading Show, where was a wild goof going on - many people, many animals, music and screaming.
    Aguacil danced around and threw his pretty head back and forth. I buckled up his bridle and patted his muscular neck. I looked down at him and praised myself. He looked good and his coat gleamed noble.

Bild Text

We also took my mare Moxie to the show, she was calm and relaxed, after all, she has already gained a lot of experience, even she still is a bit shy at the beginning, because she is just a really shy mare. But the longer she was there, the looser she became. She looked too beautiful and I took many pictures of her, like many, many, many pictures. When we were in the ring, the sun was shining so much that her white coat almost blinded us. She was trotting so well and I was really proud of her.

Bild Text

Charakters in this post: Foxen Aguacil, Foxberry's Amiiqlyx

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you liked it - leave a vote if you did! See y'all around! <3

• Love your horses! 😍

• Both of them look beautiful! Moxie is an absolute stunner though, not gonna lie, her chestnut coat is such a nice colour and she moves great!

• They're both pretty but I'm a sucker for a flashy trot, the picture of Aguacil is amazing <3

• Stunning horses and great editing!

• Love the brightness of your photos!

• Competition Committee

apparently, i forgot to comment on this, oops
    Your edits are so soft and detailed :heart_eyes:

• Holy!! I simply just love you blog!! :heart_eyes:
    Those entries for the summer grading show is stunning! i love the way you edit! :heart_eyes:
    and i'm totally in love with Aguacil! :heart:

• AAAAAAAh all of these photos are looking so soft and have a good vibe! Cant wait to see more

• @Lauren-Goldtree said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 11.6.19:

Love your horses! 😍

Thank you! :heart_eyes_cat:

@Marquis-Moulin said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 11.6.19:

Both of them look beautiful! Moxie is an absolute stunner though, not gonna lie, her chestnut coat is such a nice colour and she moves great!

Thanks, yeah Moxie is! :blush:

@Therese-Lind said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 11.6.19:

They're both pretty but I'm a sucker for a flashy trot, the picture of Aguacil is amazing <3

Ugh yes, flashy trots :smirk: Thank you :heart:

@Sadie-Woodson said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 11.6.19:

Stunning horses and great editing!

Thank you Sadie!

@Lidija-Rotherford said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 11.6.19:

Love the brightness of your photos!

Thanks! :)

@Rena-Cort said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 11.6.19:

apparently, i forgot to comment on this, oops
    Your edits are so soft and detailed :heart_eyes:

Haha xD Thank you, I just love details sm!

@Emilia-Herondale said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 11.6.19:

Holy!! I simply just love you blog!! :heart_eyes:
    Those entries for the summer grading show is stunning! i love the way you edit! :heart_eyes:
    and i'm totally in love with Aguacil! :heart:

Uh uh uhhhhh, thank you!! :sob: :blue_heart: I love him too!

@Ivan-Kanerva said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 11.6.19:

AAAAAAAh all of these photos are looking so soft and have a good vibe! Cant wait to see more

IVAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, thank you hehe! :hugging:

• A NORMAL MORNING

The sun had just risen, the dew was still wet in the meadows and it was already a bustle and hustle in the yard. Harvey and a few grooms fed the horses while Julio began to mug out the stalls.
    Mathilda and my plan this morning was to ride our two newly arrived horses Namibia (left) and Zopardieu (right). The two are trakehners and still relatively young. We decided to let the two jump a bit.

Bild Text

Charakters in this post: Foxen Namibia, Mathilda Lunay, Foxen Zopardieu, Emilia Fox

I also added a few new horse profiles in my first post :kissing:

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you liked it - leave a vote if you did! See yall around! <3

• Are these the beauties I saw on slack? :eyes: :sweat_drops: They still look as amazing as the first time I saw them. Zopardieu really stole my heart :heart_eyes: he looks so sweet and I absolutely adore his markings :heart:

• too beautiful! i'm in love <3

• Omg omg omg!! That photo is so cute! i loove it! :heart_eyes:
    Once again i kinda hate you for your stunning horses and edits. :joy:

• Ahh the horse on the right looks so pretty! Love it ❤️

• @Jill-Reyes said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 20.6.19:

Are these the beauties I saw on slack? :eyes: :sweat_drops: They still look as amazing as the first time I saw them. Zopardieu really stole my heart :heart_eyes: he looks so sweet and I absolutely adore his markings :heart:

Yes, they are hehe :smirk: Thank you, I love them so much! Zopardieu is just a stunner ayee :sweat_drops: :heart:

@Jade-Nguyen said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 20.6.19:

too beautiful! i'm in love <3

Thanks Jade :heartpulse:

@Emilia-Herondale said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 20.6.19:

Omg omg omg!! That photo is so cute! i loove it! :heart_eyes:
    Once again i kinda hate you for your stunning horses and edits. :joy:

Uhhh, thanks Emilia! :two_hearts: And don't hate me :sob::laughing:

@Lauren-Goldtree said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 20.6.19:

Ahh the horse on the right looks so pretty! Love it ❤️

That's Zopardieu! Thank you :heartbeat:

• PR Committee

I love the setup of your new blog! You almost inspire me to get mine started but here we are, and my horses are still covered in cobwebs whilst I admire everyone else's. It's so nice to see Amiiqlyx being so loved, she definitely deserves such a loving home but seriously, Zopardieu is so eye catching! :heart_eyes:

• ach I completely missed this update, shame on me! The atmosphere of this photos if lovely, and the writing adds to it perfectly and really sets the early morning feels in strong. both of the trakehners are beautiful as well- though not gonna lie Namibia really catches my eye

• t h a t . l i g h t n i n g :yellow_heart: . That's all I can say :smile: It gives me the warmest feelings

• WE ALL LOVE FLOWER FIELDS

To be honest, flower fields are magical. Photos look always good if there's a flower field in it. Flower fields are just a beautiful setting - fortunately we have such a field near Foxen Acres. The weather was really good and the temperature was nice, so I decided to shoot some pics in the field. I dragged Harvey and our Casallco with me and then handed my camera to my lovely boyfriend.

It should be noted: Harvey actually hates to take pictures, be it from himself or from others. But I've annoyed him so long, until he has agreed - after all, he loves me so ... hehehe :hugging:

Also, I should add that I am very excited. Casallco will soon have his first Show Jumping competition and I will ride him, I'm curious how it will work! Wish us luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Bild Text

Charakters in this post: Emilia Fox, Foxen Casallco

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you liked it - leave a vote if you did! See yall around! <3

@Callixta-Rosella said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 20.6.19:

I love the setup of your new blog! You almost inspire me to get mine started but here we are, and my horses are still covered in cobwebs whilst I admire everyone else's. It's so nice to see Amiiqlyx being so loved, she definitely deserves such a loving home but seriously, Zopardieu is so eye catching! :heart_eyes:

Thank you, I love it too! xD Should I visit you and eliminate the cobwebs...? Moxie is definitely being loved so much, everyone loves her! And yes, he is, we are so proud that we have him haha! :two_hearts: :thought_balloon:

@Marquis-Moulin said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 20.6.19:

ach I completely missed this update, shame on me! The atmosphere of this photos if lovely, and the writing adds to it perfectly and really sets the early morning feels in strong. both of the trakehners are beautiful as well- though not gonna lie Namibia really catches my eye

Uh uh uhh, now you were here hehe! You will see some better pics of Namibia soon. :heart: And thank you, ofc!

@Maria-Makovetskaya said in ♔ Foxen Acres ♔ - Where the journey begins. | 20.6.19:

t h a t . l i g h t n i n g :yellow_heart: . That's all I can say :smile: It gives me the warmest feelings

Thank you Maria! :blush:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.