The Lot Place: Lots by Ashton Mills.

• The Lot Place

Since I enjoy playing around with different designs I figured I could share the things I make up in my free time with you all! Lots are all unfurnished, but have wall paint/ terrain paints/ windows/ doors. Rules are pretty much just don't repost and claim as your own. Otherwise feel free to edit/ repaint or whatever your heart so desires! If you have any requests feel free to PM me!

Available content:

Colonial Stable Yard Post
    The Forest Homestead Post
    --- ---
    --- ---

• The Colonial Stable Yard:

alt text

Lot includes:

• Main house
    • 1 car garage
    • 2 5 stall stable blocks
    • 2 tack/feed rooms
    • 2 small turnouts
    • 1 covered gazebo
    alt text alt text alt text

CC Used:

Download (dropbox)

• The Forest Homestead

alt text
    Lot Includes:

• Main House
    • 2 car garage
    • 1 6 stall stable block
    • 1 turn out
    • 1 small riding arena
    alt text alt text alt text alt text

No CC used in this build.
    Download

• such a lovely lot! unfortunatly when I try to download it I get the message this download doesn´t exist oo

• @Clara-Doyle Weird... I'll look into that in the morning! They work for me, is it just one or both?

• sorry for my late reply. It´s just the Forest Homestead for me... It always said that file doesn´t exist oo..already tried to download via firefox and and google chrome but always the same message.... I SOOO would love to have this lot in my game would be the perfect place for my warmbloods...

• @Clara-Doyle They both work for me on multiple PCs. For now go on ahead and PM me an email, I'll send you the file that way for now while I try to figure out why it wont work.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.