[wanted] Sims!

• Idly scrolling through your local classifieds you didn't expect to find anything interesting, but there, nestled between some old tack and a shower door for sale something catches your eye.. and it isn't just the poor grammar.

" Fantastic opportunity to join one of the countries top event yards. Windchase Eventing is Scotland's premier destination for international Eventing, with a small team of highly skilled horses competing across all levels of the discipline from Grassroots to Badminton. Their is currently a few open positions for skilled individuals with an interest in the sport - including both riding and grooming positions. Experience on a commercial yard working with fit competition horses is vital, as well as the ability to perform all yard duties such as mucking out, turn out, bandaging etc. A high competency in riding is required for all riding positions, as well as a sympathetic and caring approach.

This position will give you the opportunity to attend events across the country whether as a rider or behind the scenes as a groom, as well as to develop your skills and work with international level riders. We currently offer an apprenticeship scheme and are more than welcome to international applicants.

Duties will include basic yard work and excercising horses, with opportunities to train and compete some of our world class horses. "

I lost almost all of my sim files and the ones I make look like pudding...so I'm looking to buy or trade for some new ones to help ride and look after all my horses. I'm open to Sims of all colours, nationalities and personality, I just have a few things I'd like;

• .sim files only as I cannot uninstall anything installed via the launcher.
    • List of cosmetics/hair used if possible
    • A name and a personality (even brief!) and a little backstory would be grand such as their riding experience.
    • Preferably realistic looking Sims that don't require editing to take pictures of.
    • More than happy with 'loans' or sims wanting to work for the summer and move on etc.

What I'm offering in return

They will all be registered if they already aren't and you'll see your Sims names in shows on their assigned horses, as well as in my scrapbook riding, grooming etc. I'm willing to pay whatever price you feel they are worth, and am more than happy with a 'loan' of a sim if you want to send one for the experience. I can also do trades and offer almost anything that isn't worlds, websites or Sims in return.

Thank you!

• Here! Me!
    I love making sims and especially male ones.
    0_1560103200805_TS3 2019-05-30 15-54-23.jpg
    0_1560103225754_mollado3.jpg
    (Sorry for the super big pics but my pc is currently struggeling with PS ))

• Good timing on my behalf, somewhat- I actually just recently made cc-reduced versions of my three guys with zip files of all their cc, though- those are my main dudes and I don't know how well that'd work on my end since I'm actively showing them. I'm 100% interested in making a character for this! I'd love to help out as I'm in a sim-making spree

• @Ivan-Kanerva Your Sims always have so much character and personality, I'm not sure they'd look half as good in my game as they do in yours :see_no_evil:

@Marquis-Moulin totally interested in a sim! I know one from you is bound to have a story and I love that :blush: I can understand why it might be a bit awkward to send your main Sims so that's probably not the best option as we'd be trying to figure out how they can be in two places at once :laughing: ...though one can always come visit for a day or two and say hello to my horses :wink: our stables aren't that far apart (your recent album update inspired me so much and made me miss the days of 'visiting' other peoples games :sweat_smile: ).

• @Eowyn-Vance said in [wanted] Sims!:

@Marquis-Moulin totally interested in a sim! I know one from you is bound to have a story and I love that :blush: I can understand why it might be a bit awkward to send your main Sims so that's probably not the best option as we'd be trying to figure out how they can be in two places at once :laughing: ...though one can always come visit for a day or two and say hello to my horses :wink: our stables aren't that far apart (your recent album update inspired me so much and made me miss the days of 'visiting' other peoples games :sweat_smile: ).

First off, I would love to come visit your stable some time, and if you are interested I can totally make a sim to I suppose "lend" to you haha!

• If you’re still looking, I have a few!

But I think one of my Sims „Cobie Hannigan“ could fit perfectly :)
    https://kaelvryc.wixsite.com/beewery/crew

• @Eowyn-Vance said in [wanted] Sims!:

@Ivan-Kanerva Your Sims always have so much character and personality, I'm not sure they'd look half as good in my game as they do in yours :see_no_evil:

I mean, I can make you a cute little base sim with not much CC ( actually I don't even really know from where all my cc is) and with only some things that I know where they're from. What do you think about this? ^-^

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.